chapter fourteen: thando and viwe

Thando's POV

Today is the day, I have to go view a house. Our first home, by myself. I wake up in the morning and bath. I wear a long black bodycon dress and a black coat with some black stilleto heels. I fix up my lace frontal wig. I have to take it off when I get back and make an appointment to do my hair. I make it to the location that the agent gave me at 12:00.

Shanice: good afternoon, how are you ma'am?
Me: I'm good thanks. Please just call me Thando.
Shanice: alright, Thendo. Please follow me.

We get into this huge mansion with those Greek paintings on the ceiling. Some on the walls. The interior looks amazing but it's mostly brown. I love me some white and black.

Shanice: how do you feel?
Thando: uhm...
Shanice: no?
Thando: no.
Shanice: that's okay, we have three more options for you.

After viewing the other two, I still disapprove of the ones that have been shown to me.

Shanice: alright, this is our last one.

She says as we stand outside of the mansion. It is now 16:00 and I'm so tired.

We go in and let me tell you! This house is gorgeous from the outside. It has a little fountain and a driveway around it. The outside is all cream white. It has pillars by the three stairs that lead to the door. The door is glass but has really nice white patterns on it. It has a black frame around the door knob. I love it already. We go inside and view the house. The stairs form a semi circle type thing and in the middle is an open space and a painting on the wall behind the stairs. On the right is a living room and on the left, a dining area. The kitchen is next to the dining area and right across the kitchen is another living room. And to the right of the living room, is a passage. And at the end of it, is an elevator. The elevator is gold. Oh, the interior is just pure white. I think if we agree to this, we'll just paint it black because I have always wanted a black house. Anyway, we get into the elevator and when we get up! The tiles! The everything!

Thando: we're taking it.

Shanice and laughs at me and says that I haven't even seen the best part. So she leads me to the main bedroom. It is huge! It is literally the size of a dealership. It has an even bigger walk in closet. With a lot of wardrobes. Drawers with a top that looks like a table top. It also has sneaker shelf. We walk out of the closet and go to the ensuite which is big and cute. It has a faded white-ish window next to the bathtub. Then in front of the bathtub is the shower that has a glass with really nice faded glass white patterns on it. The basin on the left side of the bathtub, a few feet away. Then next to it is the toilet, two feet away. Above the basin is a shelf.

We exit and go to back to the bedroom which has a sliding door on the other side, with a big balcony with a really nice view. Shanice takes me outside to the back yard which is also huge. When you exit the second living room, which you exit using a sliding door, there is a fireplace. And a couple of feet away is the swimming pool. She then walks me to the guest house which is a few feet away from the main house. The guests house is not also big but is not a mansion or a double story. The interior is the same as the main house but there are only two rooms in the guest house. Whereas, there are six in the main house. There is also a laundry room in the guest house which we don't have in the main house. She leads me out of the guest house, to the garage where there is parking space for six cars.

Shanice: how do you feel about this one?
Thando: where do I sign?

We laugh as we exit the garage. She locks up everything and we go back to the cars.

Shanice: just follow me, ma'am.
Thando: alright.

I follow her to the office.

Shanice: the owners actually left this house like a year ago and no one has stayed there since. They have wanted this house sold for so long. We finished inspections last week because there was a potential buyer months ago but he pulled out so you can move in whenever you're ready. I would advise that you not drink the tap water.
Thando: I have never really been a huge fan of tap water, my husband too.
Shanice: alright, please come sign these for me.