1 - phone calls

Sequel to More than friends
Started - June 24 2023

1 year and 4 months later.

It'll be around October - November time

Ages
Michael 20
(Y/n) 19 (past birthday)
Roselyn 19 (Past birthday)
Max 22
Alex 22

Roselyn, Max and Alex are my own characters I made as Michael's friends.

This story may contain triggering subjects that some reader find disturbing or triggering. Take care of yourself and we'll being. Hope you are all doing wonderful.

Warning:
Violence
Mentions of Mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, postpartum psychosis,

Mentions of suicide / self harm
Mention of child murders
Mention of R*pe / sexual assault
Mention of alcohol and drug use
Mention of Abuse
Mentions of Religion trauma

Other less triggering topics
- Smut containing
Praise kink
Edging
Some awkwardness
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throbbing dick in hand, Michael listened to her girlish delectable voice whimpering and whining, keeping him in spell of lust. How her voice alone made him needing her, growing an a custom to jerking himself off to the thought of her or voice of her. The only photo he had of her, he couldn't bring himself to jerk off too.

"Michael~" her moans where more than enough for him, memorising her soft and warm body, each curve and each blemish on her. He loved it all about her body, and nothing could stop him from thinking about her having her way with him, even if it will never happen. His fantasies dwelled for a while about her being more like Roselyn, confident and tough, but regardless he loved her even the softer side turned him on. Her modest moments and innocent moments. He jerked off to it all.

"You should just come home, this would a lot more fun."

"Oh?" (Y/n) voice peaked. "I thought you were enjoying this? Your being so good and when I return you can show me much you want me." Her smooth voice whispered so sensually.

Michael drew closer, hearing her quietly moaning his name.

"If you are be good, I'll let you cum on me. If you're behave well for me, I'll reward you well."

"Only on you? I'd love to cream pie you." He moaned, into his phone.

"Absolutely not, you are only allowed. You don't deserve that luxury."

"I'm a good boy for you." He groaned. "I need to come so badly, I haven't been able too in weeks, I want to hear you beg me to come."

"Michael, I-" Michael notice the call had ended or the had at least cut off, he had enough on his mind to keep going, moaning and panting. Imagine his beautiful body bouncing with his thrust, begging for more. How she would tighten perfectly around him, practically keeping him inside her.

Even if he wasn't as careful as he should be, nothing has happened yet, and things progress and he couldn't help himself when her delicate voice moans his name, begs for more and tells him It'll be fine. Every time he saw her. Multiple times. He couldn't help himself when it came to her.
Every time he saw her it happen and it wasn't something he planned to happen, it progressed that way.

Michael moaned, speeding up the pace, feeling so close to finishing.

"Michael?" His mother attempted to open his bedroom door. He quickly threw his house phone of his house into the corner of the room and threw his blanket over himself. A rush of disappointment flooded his body for the 4th time now this week. He could never seem to get a release without someone barging into his room or his mood changing. There was no escape from that harsh reality of life that he was a sad man, jerking off to his girlfriend voice over the phone. A girlfriend he didn't even know if she still loved him or not.