13 - Closed hours

(This was in fact wrote months ago, when the idea was mentioned in chapter 5. A lot of it was just want me wanting to describe the location)

Nobody pov

The Friday came quick.

Camilla stood in the quiet and dimly lit place, her heart heavy with nervously, looking dazzling. The usually bustling children's restaurant, with its vibrant colors and lively atmosphere, now seemed hushed and still. The chairs and tables that had once been filled with laughter and excitement sat empty, serving as a stark reminder of the absence of guests.

She had eagerly arranged a time and date for Michael and his friends, which she never met before. But as the minutes ticked by, her anticipation waned, replaced by a growing sense of worry. She glanced at her watch, the passing time amplifying her concern.

With a determined stride, she ventured through the colorful rooms, her steps echoing softly against the tiled floors. She traced her fingers along the whimsical drawings on the walls, marveling at the intricate details that had always captivated the children's imaginations.

In the main party room, she found herself drawn to the stage that had once hosted lively performances. standing before the larger-than-life figures of Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy. The animatronic characters towered over her, their eyes fixed in a frozen expression of playful mischief. Despite the stillness, their presence exuded an undeniable energy that seemed to transcend the confines of their mechanical forms.

She gazed up at Funtime Foxy, captivated by the vibrant white and pink colours and the mischievous grin adorning face. Its eyes, once filled with life and animation, now stared ahead with the still and quite Environment, seemingly awaiting the next cue to spring into action.

Beside Funtime Foxy stood Funtime Freddy, an equally impressive animatronic with a blue hand puppet. Its wide smile and bright eyes seemed to beckon Camilla closer. She couldn't resist the magnetic pull and took a step nearer, her curiosity piqued.

As she approached Funtime Freddy, she noticed the intricate details that brought the animatronic to life. Its colorful patches and snazzy bowtie exuded a sense of whimsy. She reached out tentatively, her hand hovering just above Funtime Freddy's metal exterior. Cold yet smooth. She stepped back, continuing her wonder around the place, to places she rarely saw during work hours.

She never bothered to explore during work, especially during her breaks, to busy admiring her boss. Her boss and friend. How he had that boyish laugh, a rare laugh with a rarer smile. She knew he was taken but she never really hear anything about the woman he was seeing. She heard his snarky comments under his breath, anytime she ask him about anything personal.

Once Camilla entered the baby's room, her eyes widened in awe as she stepped into the vibrant room dedicated to Circus Baby. The moment she crossed the threshold, she was transported into a whimsical world of colorful delights. The walls were adorned with larger-than-life murals depicting dazzling circus scenes.

The air hummed with excitement. The room was bathed in a kaleidoscope of reds, blues, and yellows, creating an atmosphere that was both magical and electric. Multicolored lights twinkled above, casting a radiant glow that illuminated the space with an enchanting ambiance.

Around the room, carefully placed circus-themed props and decorations added to the immersive experience. Spinning carousel horses, oversized clown shoes, and colorful bunting adorned the space, lending an air of authenticity and playfulness to the surroundings. The distant sound of a calliope filled the air.

And there, in the centre of the stage, stood Circus Baby, a vision of elegance and grace. A newer model than the last one that was around last week. Standing tall at the center of attention, Circus Baby was covered in a beautifully crafted attire, which includes a sleek, fitted bodice with intricate patterns and shimmering sequins. The vibrant colors of red, purple, and white intermingle, accentuating her captivating presence. Completing her ensemble was a flowing skirt that drapes gracefully around her figure, showcasing a delicate mix of hues that mirror the enchantment of a circus tent. Her fair face is simultaneously delicate and alluring. Her large, expressive eyes shimmer with an otherworldly gleam, drawing observers into her gaze. Framing her face, emphasising her enchanting features such as her red hair that pulled into two large pigtails. Her luscious lips curve into a bewitching smile, offering a hint of playfulness tinged with an undercurrent of mystery.