3 - No privacy

Warning - sexual content

Updates might be slowly and I do apologies. Have a long chapter
———————————
Michael's pov 3rd person

Michael parked outside of the house and took a moment to rest for a bit before trying to exit the car. Both ladies left first with Layla, who slept so peacefully. She held her favourite toy in hand and cried so much. She did grabby hands towards Michael, crying for him trying to say words, but the bubbling of sounds came out from her, hurting his heart to hear her try to say words. He had to close his eyes, ignoring her so she could at be but to bed easier than what she would do if she was having what she wanted.

Once Layla was in the house, away from eyesight of him, Michael got out of the car. Adjusting himself and stretching from sitting for the last 3 hours in quietness but the babbles of a tried baby. He looked to the side of him, finding (y/n) stand by the boot. The setting sun glowing around her making her so breathtaking, with her hair tied back and her cute dress dancing in the evening cold breeze. Her eyes deepened as if lost in thought as her eyes glued her attention to the boot of the car.

She was beautiful, breathtaking and Michael struggled to take his attention from her. How her pink lips parted her gently, eyes fluttered, breaking from a daze to look back at him.

What was he supposed to do? He couldn't help his feeling for her, his love and admiration for her. He'd happy over looked all of her wrongdoing towards him, if she even made things such a big deal. He'd do anything for her. In a moment of admiration, where her beauty caught him off guard, stealing all of his attention even when trying to not drool for her, he couldn't help be become stiff and red. His heart fluttering and his stomach twisted into nots as all his thoughts betrayed him with thoughts of her. One of the few times she caused him to become weak under her gaze.

She approached him with her hips slightly swaying, making him worse than before, pressing her touch against his face and robbing of his senses. If they weren't in public, he would like to take her show her how much he missed her, If they weren't on good terms. His body reacted to her touch, trapping all of his words throat, though has he ever said anything useful to her?

(Y/n)'s POV

He kissed me passionately desprate, pressing me against his car gentle, carefully holding me. His hands on my hips and a rough and passionate moment of us kissing as if it was the last time we could kiss. I longed for his lips against mine, long for his touch and his heated body pressed against me. Within this moment, all problems faded and all I wanted with him close to me.

I forced myself to pulled away from the kiss slightly, hovering my lips near his, teasing him. "Can we go to yours?"

His eye looked into mine for a moment and nervously responded, "I mean, don't you not want spend your first night with your mother or in your own bed? Your mother misses you and has been waiting for you to return or at least call." I rather so alone time with him, and not us in a room, with Roselyn and a baby. He had his own place, where we can find some quiet time together. Some Privacy.

"Michael, can we go to your place for some alone time?" I asked again, this time i lightly pecked his lips as if the moment wasn't get. "Talk thing over, of course." I parted away from him fully, teasing him with my hand sliding down his chest.

"To talk? Sure." He agreed, seeming clueless.

I teased him all the to his place, with my bare thighs on display, even if I adjusted my dress to cover them, I managed to show off my thighs to him, as he  pretended to not taking peaks. I knew he was, and I wonder that he thought, knowing he fantasised having his head in between them for a long while, telling me about it during our longer and heated calls.