12 - Dinner with (y/n)

(Did something different - smut a head and long chapter)

Michael's pov

I stepped out of my car with bitter coldness nipped against my skin. The rain dripped down, threating to worsen any moment now. What a perfect time to be outside. I closed my car door and locked it. 8ish. Perfectly late, slight late, but I'd blame my mother for putting sticky notes on my stuff, explaining how to use them. As I didn't know what A couch was for or how to turn on a light.

And there was Roselyn screaming at me and crying. About, shocker, my mother. Everyone seems to have hatred for the woman, and I didn't see why. Her out of pocket statements are ignorable.

I walked to the door, knocking on it, shoving my free hand into my pocket. A new pack of cigarettes snuggled into my pocket, unopened and tempting, with my lighter next to it. Maybe the thought crossed my mind, as I waited and knocked again. A quick smoke won't hurt, but I was late, so I doubt I have time.

The door open with a rush of warm air blasting out, as (Y/N) stood there, seeming not too impress with my timing. Her arms cross, her hair done up very prettily, but dressed like she was ready for bed. Shorts and a vest. Those stupid short shorts. Unfairly gorgeous, with her delightful lips pressed together, eyes up to me with a mean salutary look. Stern but too soft to mean anything. She didn't look well. I see why her mother called me over.

"You're late." She stated, not wasting time with greeting or warm hellos. Just coldness.

"I work." I used her tone with her, raising a brow. She should be glad, I didn't showed up into my work clothes, what were in my car, for tomorrow's rush to work.

(Y/n) stepped aside, letting me inside. When I did, she closed the door.  Her mother was glued to the tv, watching it curled up on the other couch.

"Your food is the styrofoam tube with wooden fork in it on the coffee table." (Y/n) hopped back onto the couch, cuddling into a teddy, with her red puffy eyes glancing at the screen from time to time.

"Sorry, about the wait, Work was busy." I said, taking off my jacket and shoes before sitting down besides (Y/n). "I got home later than expected and had to deal with something."

"Oh, no, Work can be hectic at times. I get it. We didn't wait long." Her mother spoke so politely, biting her tongue on any harsh tones she could take with me here. Something was up. She was too polite to even be (Y/n)'s mother, and (y/n) was the one holding a tone with me. Did they switch? What did I do? What Happened?

I took the my food from the coffee table and opened it up to see battered sausage and chips, trying to ignore the the complete awkwardness of the room, or maybe it was me.

"Thank you for inviting me over, and the food." I got comfy on the couch, as a I could with (y/n)'s feet digging into the side of my leg.

"How was work anything interesting happened." (Y/n) murmured, rolling over onto her back, with that toy in her arms. I should stop gifting her teddies and plushes, before she replaces me with one. Won't blame her, a teddy would be better than having me around.

"Unless you call standing around, and listening to an idiot tapper on about stuff, interesting, than sure. A co worker slipped on sick, the was pretty amusing." I smiled. "She was argue with me it for laughing, it was so funny and her reaction was even funnier."

"You're a menace to everyone aren't you." (Y/n)'s mother shot a glare at me. "People would like you more if you weren't idiot that laughs at others' misfortune, and didn't dress like some hooligan."

"I like how he dresses, very up to date." (Y/n) giggled, spying on me from time to time as I crammed chips into my mouth. Starved. Couldn't catch myself a break, meeting, dealing with others and there was Camila with her slacking behaviour and the fact she ditched her job to flirt with some staff member in the Funtime room. She worried me sometimes with how careless she was when it came to her job. She got what came to her, falling into sick was Karma.