Chapter 2

After a one-month break, Yang and Ruby are arriving to Beacon via airship. 

Ruby: "Man, I'm excited to be back!"

Yang: "I'll say, to think we got grounded the minute Dad caught wind of what happened at the docks."

They continue their conversation as the airship they're in slowly begins to land.

Yang: "If we're going to be huntresses, having a protective dad doesn't do us any favor. Especially if we want to go out somewhere."

Ruby just scoffs at this.

Ruby: "Easy for you to say, you always sneak out of 'our' mutual grounding, Yang."

Yang: "Oh come on, I had to. I promise my friends I be at that party."

Ruby just pout, narrowing her eyes a bit. After some sisterly bickering, Ruby couldn't contain her excitement.

Ruby: "Oh, I can't wait to see everyone again!"

Yang: "Easy there, sis."

As they left the airship, the two sisters see both Y/N and Blake waiting for them at the docks. 

Y/N: "Hey, girls."

Once they see them, Yang and Ruby can't help but smile and gather in a warm hug. Only for Blake to be hugged and Y/N dodge their lunge, much to their disappointment.

Ruby: "Why did you dodge?"

Y/N: "Getting a hug is one thing, but getting tackled to the ground is another."

The two sisters pout at this only for Y/N smile, rolling his eyes before slowly approach them to join in on the group hug. 

Y/N: "Glad to see you guys again."

They all stay in the hug for a few moments with Yang and Blake enjoying the hug along with Y/N. As for Ruby, she started out enjoying the hug, but her cheerful expression turns into a blushing one once she realizes that she's hugging Y/N much longer than needed. Once they're done hugging and splitting off from it, Yang asks.

Yang: "So, how's life at Beacon for you two?"

Blake: "It's been pretty nice."

Y/N: "Yeah. Ren was good company and Nora's shenanigans kept things interesting." 

Yang: "Interesting?"

Y/N: "Okay, it was hectic to say the least." 

Ruby: "Really?"

Y/N: "Want to hear about it?"

Yang & Ruby: "Heck yeah!!"

The four begin to chat about some of the crazier things that went down during their break. As they do, the four teammates then see a Schnee company airship lining at the docks a little further down. A small smile form in Y/N's face.

Y/N: ("Heh, the Ice Queen is here.")

In the Schnee-owned airship, Weiss is composing herself over in the airship's bathroom mirror. Her demeanor is more relaxed. Her back is less straight, her face isn't controlled, and seems smaller compared to how confidently she's normally portrayed. The heiress is now in her more natural state, not putting on the haughty persona at the moment. 

Weiss: ("Okay... calm down, Weiss... you're just meeting your teammates back... things will get... awkward with them... but you'll make it through this...")

She overhears a knock on the bathroom door.

Servant #1: "Miss Schnee, we have arrived."

With a single breath, her demeanor shifts, and she becomes the Weiss we know, swiftly exiting the airship. Once she made it outside, her servants are offloading luggage and one of them, a hare Faunus, drops a briefcase, making Weiss snap at him.