Chapter 3

It was still daytime and before anyone of them could respond or do anything, Ruby enacts her "Best Day Ever" plan, dragging her team, Team JNPR, and Team CVFY off to do a number of fun things on campus. The first thing they did was playing a whole host of video games with the first ones to play are Ruby, Yang, Nora, and Weiss.

Ruby: "Ready to lose, Yang!"

Yang: "Hah, in your dream, sis!" 

Nora: "Pretty big talk to someone who's about to lose!"

Unsure how a controller works, Weiss turn to look at Blake and Y/N.

Weiss: "How do you play this?"

Blake just shrugs, not knowing as Y/N goes to sit next to Weiss, telling her the basics, which Weiss reluctantly thank him. Not a moment later, the match began with most of the players are brimming with determination to win. In the end, Yang ends up being victorious much to Ruby and Nora's groan in defeat. 

Yang: "Hell yeah!!"

Ruby: "Noooo!"

Nora: "Damn it!!"

Weiss: "Uhm, what just happened?"

Y/N: "You lost the match."

Weiss: "Oh..."

Yang: "Alright! Who think they can beat in this next match?"

Soon enough, the rest of JNPR and CVFY partake in playing the game, but due to having far more experience than them, Yang always comes out victorious.

Yang: "Yay! I win, babe! You proud of me?"

As she asks this, Yang goes to cling onto his arms as Y/N replies.

Y/N: "Hm, I guess so."

Jaune: "Oh come on! How was she able to defeat us like that!?"

Ren goes to rest a hand on Jaune's shoulder before calmly saying.

Ren: "We did our best, but it seems it wasn't good enough." 

Jaune: "Darn it."

Coco: "Okay... I think we're done playing video games. What's next for us, Ruby?"

Ruby: "Oh! Let's see..."

(Outside of Campus)

They soon do some outside activities or just hanging out. Ruby is in the middle of teaching Weiss how to roller-skate.

Ruby: "Come on, Weiss. You can fight in heels, but you can't handle of pair of skates!"

Weiss is trying to balance herself as best she can, almost falling a few times. Blake, watching this unfold, can't help but giggle at this, which makes Weiss embarrassed.

Weiss: "Well help me before I fall, you dolt!"

Meanwhile, not too far from them, Coco and Pyrrha chat about some of the latest fashion on a fashion magazine Coco brought over.

Coco: "Wow, I never knew you model, Pyrrha."

"