Chapter 3: Who Is Gwen Stacy To You?

Kaldur let out a sigh, "...How did she die?" he asked.

Dick typed some more, "Back broken from whiplash. Skull broken from a fall. She died about 4 months ago." he explained.

"Which was around the same time Spider-Man was last seen." Wally continued. The group looked up at the screen, where there was a large picture of Gwen Stacy with her father. "Something tells me these 2 knew each other a lot more than what we think..." Wally said.

After some thinking, Dick had an idea, "Okay. Assuming they're the same age, what if they both went to the same high school together?" Dick suggested.

Superboy stopped him immediately, "Wait a second, how do you even know they are the same age? Last time I checked, his name was 'Spider-MAN'." he interjected.

Wally turned to Superboy, "Well, Kaldur here is 18 and he isn't exactly a LAD." Wally joked as he slapped Kaldur's back, receiving a glare from Kaldur. (P. S. Kaldur is obviously like 17/16. Hence... The glare. He's mad because Wally thought he wasn't that age) Wally slowly started moving his hand back behind his back and they started talking again.

"So we're pretty much all in agreement? We're going to Midtown High!" M'gann said excitedly, almost jumping with joy. She then remembered something, "Oh, wait! I know how we can get there!" she said, before rushing off to the elevator and leaving the boys puzzled.

They eventually made it down to the hanger floor, "It's my Martian BioShip." she explained as the doors opened. She lead the boys to a red and black oblong figure in the center of the hangar before stopping in front of it.

"Cute." Wally complimented, "Not aerodynamic, but cute." he said.

"It's at rest, silly." she said with a smile across her face. She reached her hand out towards it, "I'll wake it." As she extended her hand, the figure turned into a large ship, leaving everyone stunned. She spun it all the way around so the back doors of the ship faced them by swiping her hand to the side. A small staircase formed from the doors so they could enter and M'gann began to walk towards it, but quickly realized the rest weren't following. She turned around, "Well, are you coming?" 

The boys hesitated and gave each other nervous and worried looks before they followed her. 

Once they were inside, the front wall opened up, revealing a captain's chair and 4 more side chairs - 2 on each side. The 2 back seats were on opposite sides of the captain's chair while the other 2 was in the front right next to each other. "Strap in for launch." M'gann said as Wally and Dick smiled at each other before they sat down on their own chairs.

As he sat down, organic chest constraints suddenly formed around him to strap him in, surprising The Boy Wonder, "Oh!" he exclaimed.

Wally then sat down and didn't worry or act surprised as he now saw what happens. "Cool." he told M'gann as the chest constraints formed around him.

M'gann then sat down in the captain's chair, "Red Tornado, please open the bay doors." she said.

Suddenly, 2 control towers formed under her hands as the bay doors opened. She then began to control the ship, making it hover and speed out of the bay doors. It then flew straight upwards, before doing a barrel roll speeding away to New York. Dick looked back at her from looking outside the window, "Incredible!" he told her, majorly fascinated by all this and also impressed by M'gann's flight skills.  

"She sure is." Wally added, as he stared at M'gann lovingly, focusing completely of her. As she turned towards him, he quickly realized what he said and began stumbling on his words, "I-I mean, the ship, which, like all ships, is a she."