Martian Meet Symbiote

Oscorp Tower; 08:11

Peter and Megan arrived at the tower, both invisible.

Little did they know, someone was watching them with their thermal sensor goggles...

Peter was wearing a prototype invisibility suit given to him by Batman while Miss Martian was simply using her powers. Both managed to sneak past the bodyguard and up to the elevator. Peter looked behind him to look for the guards and if any of them were looking. The elevator opened and both quickly snuck in. Luckily nobody saw an elevator door open by itself.

"So what code do I put in?" she asked telepathically. 

He moved past her and typed in the same number Harry did from before, leaving M'gann confused, "Pretty sure that's not even a floor."

He stepped back as the elevator door went down, "I was confused too." he said. They then began to wait a while, which M'gann could tell and she finally asked, "Why are you so suspicious from this alien anyway? Just because it's watching you?"

"If you were there, you'd know what I meant.

After a while, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. peter stepped through and M'gann was completely surprised at what she saw. Instead of the rooms being filled with scientists, they were completely empty with the lights switched off. The hallway light were still on though. She followed Peter and they finally reached the sliding steel door with the touchscreen on the side. There was a slight problem though. Even though Peter knew the pattern Harry did to access the room, he didn't have his fingerprint... unless...

He turned to M'gann, "Could you maybe turn into Harry and look into my min for the pattern code? That way we can enter." he explained.

She nodded her head, "Good idea." she said. She then shapeshifted into Harry Osborn. It was completely uncanny. She looked just like him... minus the chest area. She could immediately tell something was wrong and chuckled awkwardly when she realized, "Still getting the hang of turning into boys." she told him.

She then looked into his mind for the code. She found it then faced the keypad before doing the patter, "Here goes." Peter said. 

They patiently waited before the A.I. called out, ""Acess code: Harry Obsborn" Peter and M'gann both let out a sigh of relief.

The doors slid open, which revealed the room Peter was looking for. he pulled M'gann in and they walked through the hallways. M'gann looked through each of the container rooms and saw nothing. That was until... "M'gann! Over here!

M'gann rushed over to Peter, who was standing in front of one of the rooms. She saw nothing in it. "I don't see anything." She told him.

Peter put his finger beneath her chin and tilted her head up, revealing the alien Peter was talking about in all it's glory. It stuck itself on the roof and was crawling against it. Spider-Man and Miss Martian both turned visible again, which the symbiote quickly noticed. He then leaped at them, making them jump back. M'gann was absolutely shocked and terrified. "Now you see what I'm talking about?" he asked her.

The symbiote crawled against the window from the opposite side of Spider-Man and Miss Martian. They both took a step closer. "Well? Any thoughts?" he asked her.

M'gann eyed the symbiote in complete awe, fear and shock, "I... What in Earth are they doing here?" she asked herself.

Peter jumped in, "Wait, so you know what these thing are?" he asked.

M'gann turned to him, "They're... They're known as the Klyntars... They are a dangerous species and some of the oldest living aliens in the world." She turned back to the symbiote, "Martians don't exactly have a good relationship with them. Now Peter, I know you're never gonna actually destroy this thing for Harry's sake, but-"

"Can it actually help people like Harry thinks?" Peter interrupted.

She hesitated, "...Yes. But still... Make sure this thing never gets out into the world..." she said.

The creature then made it's way along the walls to Peter's side. They didn't know what to do or say at that point. Peter suddenly heard the door open behind them. They both spun around towards the door and saw nothing there?

Peter and M'gann shared a glance before they slowly stepped forward closer and closer to the door. Neither of them saw anything, "...Maybe we should go." Peter told her.

She nodded and the 2 then left.

The doors shut. Suddenly, the person that had snuck along with them dropped from the ceiling, still invisible. The person tapped something on his/her glove. The body was slowly revealed.

It was feminine. 

She had a long and sleek body... with white hair.

Black Cat. 

She turned towards the door with a smirk, "Thank you, Spider." She turned to the room with the black symbiote, "And thank you,  little Martian." she said before she took out a canister from her bag.

Hell's Kitchen

Mr. Hart entered his apartment. He switched on the light and set his keys down. He walked through his room until he was outside his living room. But something was off. His living room lamp light was on? He had a feeling he knew who it was.

He entered his room and saw his chair turned away from him... with someone sitting on it...

Hart sighed, "Could've at least left the door unlocked, Wilson." he told him as he slowly began to make his way to his own chair that faced Wilson.

"...I wanted to be respectful." He replied as he fiddled with his cufflinks.

Hart put his cane beside his chair, "And yet you have your back turned to me." 

"You talk about respect... Then you go rambling and... talking about who I am." Wilson replied and then stopped fiddling with his cufflinks. 

Hart sighed, "I could no longer stand by and let you get away with it all those evil things you are doing." he said.

Wilson sighed, "If only you understood..."

Hart leaned back into his chair, "I do not think I ever will, Wilson..." he said. 

"You understand what will have to come next?" Wilson asked.

Hart nodded with his eyes closed, "I knew it was coming the second I told them about you."

Wilson stood up from his chair, "But before I do... who did you tell?" he questioned.

Hart chuckled, "Do you honestly expect me to tell you that?" 

Wilson shook his head, "No." he turned around, revealing his face to Hart as he unbuckled his cufflinks. He slowly took off his suit jacket and dropped it on the chair, "And for that, I respect you..."

Hart smiled as he took a breath and accepted what was about to come...