Schooled

Mount Justice; August 3rd; 13:06 EDT

"SPIDER-MAN FLEES THE SCENE AFTER ATTEMPTED ROBBERRY WITH SHOCKER????" M'gann yelled.

Aqualad and Kid Flash were busy playing virtual air hockey as Robin, Miss Martian, and Spider-Man watched. M'gann was reading the morning's news paper by the Daily Bugle before she crumbled it up and threw it away from her. "Is he really that much of a hypocrite?" Robin asked.

Spider-Man nodded, who had his mask off, "At least you guys don't have any of that, right?" he asked.

All of them nodded, "Yeah. Our cities love us." Wally replied as he hit back the virtual hockey puck. 

Peter sighed as he massaged his forehead, which M'gann noticed, "You alright?" she asked.

Peter nodded, "Yeah. It's just Shocker. That punch to the head did waaaay more damage than I thought it would."

"Maybe you should see a doctor?" Aqualad suggested, hitting the hockey puck back.

"No. I'm fine, guys. Got hurt by a lot worse than Shocker. I'll take care of the whole mystery supplier thing after this." Peter said, pushing himself away from the rest of the team.

Kid Flash finally managed to a hockey puck past Kaldur, scoring. Kaldur looked stunned, then glared at the speedster eating a banana.

Suddenly an A.I voice spoke through the room, "Recognized: Superboy, C-0-4."

Superboy appeared from the Zeta Tube and he began to make his way over to the team with a glare across his face. 

"Hi, Superboy." M'gann tried to greet as Superboy walked right through the holographic game board. "How was Metropolis?" she asked, but Superboy walked past them all. 

They suddenly heard a woman clearing her voice and spoke, "Ready for training, everyone?" she questioned.

They turned around to see Black Canary and Martian Manhunter step out of the shadows, walking towards them. There was one other person. Someone nobody recognized except for Peter. He was Asian and had a red scaly suit on with black hair. he also carried a suitcase along with him.

Peter immediately knew who he was, "Shang-Chi!" he greeted, surprised he was here. (P.s. This Shang-Chi's origin is like the movie one. So his father is the Mandarin, he killed the Great Devourer, yada yada. All that. Also the 10 rings are also like the movie version)

"Black Canary. Uncle J'onn!" she said happily before she ran up to her uncle and hugged him. He embraced her back as he ducked his chin to meet the top of her head before she stepped back.

"M'gann, I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd see how you were adjusting." J'onn told her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. 

"A few bumps but I'm learning." she replied as Superboy watched from the hallway entrance. 

Peter then went up to Shang-Chi and they shook their hands, "Shang. Nice to see you again!" he greeted. The 2 had only met once and they hit it off.

Shang-Chi nodded his head, "Good to see you too."

"What're you doing here?" Peter asked as their hands separated.

Shang-Chi shrugged, "I was in town. The League offered. I accepted." he explained.

Peter then looked down at the briefcase, having an idea of what could be in them. He pointed at them slightly with one hand, "Is that the-"

"Yes." Shang-Chi interrupted, not wanting the rest of Peter's teammates to know.