P1harmony reaction- Your parents don't approve of your relationship

Keeho

"Babe I'm back" keeho said as he entered the house only to see you sitting with your parents at the table "This is keeho my boyfriend" you said and he sat down next to you holding your hand "You told us his name was Stephen" your dad pointed out then your mom spoke "I didn't know he was Asian you should have told me more about him I would've made something so he could feel at home" she said and you were shocked "mom that's racist and what does it matter what his name is he has two names" you said and they just looked at you "How long have you been dating?" your dad asked then your mom said something "say it slower so he can understand you" she tried to whisper but everyone heard her say it. You were about to say something but keeho spoke "Maybe you should get to know someone before you try to judge them based on their appearance and I'm from Canada and I'd appreciate it if you leave our house" he said in a calm and respectful voice your parents were surprised then got up to leave once they were gone you apologized "don't be sorry there the one's who should be sorry like who even says stuff like that?" he asked you and you shrugged your shoulders

Intak

Intak was waiting outside your house to pick you up for your date and he heard yelling inside "Y/n I don't approve of you with that boy he's bad news!" your mom said and you sighed "how would you know what bad news is when you married a man who cheated on you since the begging intak isn't like you and dad I'm not going to end up how you two did!" you said and went outside and were greeted by intak "did you hear all that?" you asked him and he nodded his head "Let's go" he said taking your hand he took you out and bought you a lot of things "Y/n maybe we should move in together" he said and you almost chocked on your water "when?" you asked him and he smiled "How about now" he said and you laughed but his face was serious "really?" you said and he shook his head dragging you with him.

Theo

Your parents never really approved of anything you did from becoming a singer to who you dated they always wanted to have control over your life but you weren't having it and one day while you were I your company you met theo and he took you out on a couple of dates and now your dating but your parents hated it "Y/n there's a call for you" your manager said handing you the phone "Y/n I have some great news for you the kang's family son wants to take you out on a date" your mom said and you sighed "Mom I'm in a happy relationship I told you this already" you said and you heard your dad groan "Didn't we tell you to break up with that theo boy" he said "I told you already I'm an adult it's my life not yours" I said and hung up seeing theo at the door "Was that a call about another blind date?" he asked and you nodded "Maybe you should go on them to get your parents off your back" he said and I shook my head 'no' "theo I love you okay I don't need my parents approval" I said and he smiled kissing me "I love you too"

Soul

Your parents didn't mind it that much they just said he was a strange kid your friends on the other hand teased you about it so much and even made some remarks that shocked you "Ni hao" one of your friends said as you came into the café you were highly offended being half Asian yourself you just didn't look like it "You do know that's highly offensive right he's not even Chinese" you said and they looked at you "it's just a joke chill out y/n" your other friend said "It's not a joke how would you like it if someone called you a racial slur, or acted racist toward you?" you asked and they couldn't say anything "y/n don't be like that" she said trying to resolve the issue but you got up poor soul was so confused as to what just happened but followed you out anyways you told him everything and he sighed "y/n don't get so upset" he said taking your hands in his "it's hard not to, people are just so dumb" you said and he started doing a goofy dance people stared at him but he didn't care as long as he could make you smile "You smiled" he said and you laughed at him "let's go".

Jongseob

Yet another lecture about how your too young and dumb to know what love is and your going to get hurt "mom, dad can we not do this in front of him it's highly inappropriate" you said fed up with everything they were saying you already hated how they did it in private but now there doing it in front of him "This is our house we say what we want when we want" your mother said your dad usually was on your side but he didn't want to get in the middle of it "Ms. l/n I really care about your daughter and one day if you'll accept it I want to marry her" he said taking your hand in his "marry her do you hear this he thinks we'll approve of him someday" your mom said laughing "I'm serious you make think were young and dumb but I love your daughter" he said and looked at you "get out of my house" your mom said and he got up to leave and you followed him "was that true?" you asked him and he nodded "I love you y/n with all my heart" he said "I love you too" he said and kissed you it was your first kiss and it was magical "do you want to stay at my house tonight my mom made pizza" he said and you nodded. 

Jisung
In my opinion he's kind of a goofy person but I think when it comes down to your parents not approving of him he would be more serious. You were having dinner with your family and friends and introduced jiung as your boyfriend your friends and parents already knew about your relationship but your grandparents didn't they were full blooded Italians and you knew how they could get but you didn't know it would be as bad as it turned out. "So what do you know about Italy?" Your grandpa asked "well I know it's the fifth most visited country and it's left a major impact on western cuisine." He said and looked at you to which you gave him a small smile. Only from there it got worse they started bad mouthing him in Italian "guarda questa pulizia del culo"(look at this ass wipe) your grandpa said at one point which got under your skin and you stood up responding to him "se non ti piace il mio fidanzato, per me va bene, vecchio sacco di merda"(if you don't like my bf fine with me you old sack of shit.) And with that you anf jiung left he really didn't understand what made you so mad "y/n why are we leaving?" He asked you once you made it outside "because the longer we would have stayed the worst it would have gotten" you said and he held your hands "I just want them to like me" he said and you sighed "that might take some time I don't want them to hurt your feelings and it causes you to leave me because I really like you" you said and he smiled placing a kiss on your forehead " ti amo" he said and you looked  up at him "you know what that means right?" You asked and he smiled "it means I love you" he said and you smiled "anch'io ti amo."

A/n: Had to update because I forgot jiung