Runway-Mingyu

Y/n
I was in my dressing room watching the other girls walk down the runway. I was excited and couldn't wait for my time to strut down the runway it was my first time walking in Paris fashion week and for dior. "Y/n, were ready to start getting you ready" one of the makeup/hair artist said "okay" I said following them to a seat. I sat down and a team of four began working on my makeup and hair. Once they finished I was surprised by how good I looked, "y/n let's get you in your dress" your tailor(?) said amd you went to her going to gwt into your dress. Once the look was completed you smiled thinking about how good you looked .(Pictures at end of story) You went for a more natural makeup look so the dress stood out more. "What time am I going on?" I asked my manager(?) "you'll be on in 10 minutes" he told me before walking away going to take a seat in the crowd.
*Timeskip*
Mingyu p.o.v
I had just arrived and took some photos before going inside to sit down by the stage. The last model walked off stage and I could more models began coming out, I liked all the outfits everyone was wearing but one girl stood out to me she seemed like she was enjoying herself and she walked gracefully down the runway when she turned around we made eye contact for a brief second before she walked away. I never saw her at any of the other dior shows I've been too so she must be new, I thought to myself as other models began making there way down the runway. The whole time I kept thinking about mystery girl she was really pretty no doubt about it. When the show ended all the models came out and began talking and interacting with the guest that showed up. When I saw the girl from earlier I took the opportunity to go and talk to her.

Y/n p.o.v
I was getting something to drink when a tall,handsome man walked up to me "hi,I'm mingyu" he said sticking his hand out "I'm y/n" I said shaking his hand "you seemed like you enjoyed being up there" he said and I smiled "I really did, it's my first time walking at an event this big" I told him "oh really, I was wondering why I've never seen you here" he said smiling slightly "so what brings you out do you just like fashion shows or is your girlfriend one of the models?" I asked taking a sip of my drink "oh I was invited, I'm a global brand ambassador" he said and I was shocked "oh sorry for assumimg, are you like an actor or musician?" I asked him "I'm a singer/rapper in the group seventeen" he said and I nodded "I've heard of you guys, I listen to some of your songs from time to time" I said and he raised an eyebrow "what's your favorite song?" He asked me "I don't understand but I love you" I said and he chuckled "are you a new fan?" He asked me "if I'm being honest, yeah I've been trying to rember all the names and faces" I said laughing slightly "it's okay" he said and we sat in awkward silence for a bit.

Mingyu p.o.v
We sat in silence as I was debating to ask for her number. "Do you wanna take some pictures together?" I asked her "yeah,let's go" she said and we went to take some pictures. "These look good" she said reviewing the pictures "yeah I like this one" he said pointing to the photo of him leaning on your shoulder "me too" she said and I sighed before asking her the question "so can I get your number?" I asked her and she look taken aback but pulled her phone out from her purse "sure'" she said handing me her phone so I could get her number "I'm here for two more days if you wanna go on a date" I said and she smiled "I'd like that" she said "well I'll see you tomorrow" I said and we said bye and parted ways.

*Next day*
I really couldn't be seen in public so I invited y/n to my hotel room to have dinner instead. I was lost in thought when there was a knock on the door "coming" I said and opened the door it was y/n "well are you gonna let me in?" She said and I moved to the side letting her in "I'm sorry about the situation I know you'd probably like to eat at a restaurant or something" I said and she shook her head "no this is actually nice I've never had a date at a hotel" she said sitting on my bed. We talked for a bit getting to know eachother more before I got a text on my phone saying our dinner was ready. "Let's go" I said grabbing her hand and leading her to the secluded roof of the hotel.