Midas touch-Taerae

Your the fifth member of kiss of life.

Y/n p.o.v
We were backstage getting ready for our performance "Okay I'm finished" my stylist said as she finished som touch ups "thank you" I said thanking her for her work "alright is everyone ready?" One of the stage directors asked and everyone nodded we walked on stage and began our performance. After we finished we went to our green room (or wtv you call it) to get a drink and relax a bit before we had to go back in stage for the winners ceremony(?). "Hey y/n do you want to do a tik Tok?" Julie asked me "sure why not" I said getting up out the chair and following her into the hallway. We began filming the tik tok challenge when we heard voices behind us, we finished the challenge swiftly and turned to the voices we bowed upon seeing who the voices belonged to as they did the same.

Taerae p.o.v
Me and Zhang hao were walking back to our green room when we spotted two kiss of life members doing a tik tok challenge for their newest release, we waited patiently until they were done and greeted them. "If you wouldn't mind could we do the challenge with you?" Zhang hao asked the pair "Of course" Julie responded and they began teaching us the dance. "Okay got it?" Y/n asked us and we nodded, after we finished the tik tok, Julie said she had to go back to their green room "Could you guys teach me the dance to your challenge?' y/n spoke looking at us "I mean if you have time" she said and I looked at zhang hao "I'm sure tae rae here wouldn't mind" he said and patted my back. Me and y/n did the tik tok/challenge and looked around before speaking "so what's your plan for later?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders "nothing I was just planning to hang out with the members" she replied "well do you want to get some food then?" I asked her and she nodded "yeah I'm fine with that just text me when" she said and began walking back to her green room.

*Timeskip*

Y/n p.o.v
After the winners ceremony we began our drive back to the dorms "so what's the plan for tonight?" I asked the members "we weren't planning on anything" Belle said and I nodded "If you want we could watch a movie or something" natty suggested "it's fine I planned to hang out with some friends tonight, I just didn't want to leave if you guys wanted to do something together" I said and they all nodded "if you don't mind may I ask with who?" Hanuel said raising her eyebrow playfully "y'know just ryujin and chaeryoung" I replied back and she nodded her head. I waited a bit before heading out making sure to grab a mask on the way. Once outside I called taerae "hello" I said as he picked up "hey,I'm pulling up now" he said and I looked seeing a black car pull up. "Hey" I said getting in but was surprised to see both jiwoong and habin in the car.

Taerae p.o.v
I looked at the surprise on y/n's face "they kinda figured it out" I said and she nodded and placed a small smile on her face greeting them "so where are we going?" She asked turning her attention back to me "the dorms" I said and she looked confused "we felt it may be safer if you had dinner at our dorms instead of going out in public" Hanbin said getting her attention "you dont have to i-" she cut me off  "no hanbin's right we should be safe" she said giving me a reassuring smile. We finally arrived at our dorms and y/n was about to open the door but jiwoong spoke "taerae where are your manners open the door for y/n" he told me "it's fine" y/n spoke but he shook his head and I opened the door for her.

Y/n p.o.v
I laughed as taerae opened the door for me "you really didn't have too" I said as I got out "I know but he wouldn't have stopped" he said and I nodded "Honestly I'm a bit nervous to meet all of your members at once" I confessed as we got in the elevator "don't worry they planned somethimg special" he said giving me a small smile "and besides if they get out of hand I have something special planned for them' hanbin said as we stepped out of the elevator. I took a deep breath as we entered the form and was shocked by what I was seeing "Let me take your coats" gunwook said as me and taerae took our jackets off "thank you" I said giving him a small smile "welcome to zb1 kitchen" gyuvin said greeting us "can we get a table for two please?" Taerae asked "right this way" gyuvin said and walked us to the table "a waiter will be with you shortly" he said and I thanked him as he walked away "how did you get them to agree to this?" I asked him "just a little persuasion from Hanbin" he said and gave him a thumbs up.

Taerae p.o.v
"I'll be your waiter for tonight" Ricky said walking up to us "oh um what's our options?" Y/n asked him "chicken" he simply stated "well I guess we'll have that" she said giving him a small smile. Shortly Ricky brung us are food and we began eating, after we finished eating we began talking "did you enjoy dinner?" I asked her and she smiled "I did but you didn't have to do all of this for me" she told me and I shook my head "I know but for some reason you just pull me in further even if I try to ignore it" I said and she laughed before replying "told you I got the Midas touch" she said refrering to her song.About 30 minutes passed and me and y/n were just sitting on the couch "what time is it?" She asked looking over at me "it's only 7" I told her and she got up "I should get going now" she said looking at me and the members "thank you guys for the dinner" I got up and followed her outside "do you want us to give you a ride?" I asked her "sure" she said giving a slight smile "okay wait here" I said and went inside "any volunteers to take y/n home?" I asked and hao and Matthew got up "we'll do it" they said and I nodded going back outside to y/n.
*Timeskip*
We were outside y/n's dorm "thank you guys again" she said as she got out the car "no problem" matt said "y/n wait" I said before she closed the door and got out I looked at her lovingly taking her hand and she looked at me shyly "why are you looking at me like that?" She asked me.

Y/n p.o.v
I was confused as to why taerae was looking at me the way he was there was t an issue but I felt the butterflies in my stomach were going to explode,he didn't say a word and just leaned in closer finally planting a soft kiss on my lips when he pulled a way he had a goofy smile on his face showing of his dimples "I'll see you soon, goodnight y/n" he said ducking back in the car leaving me standing there like a fool "ye-yeah goodnight" I said as they left. I went inside the dorm and my members were all staring at me "why's your face all red?" Hanuel asked me and I sighed "I have to tell y'all something" I said sitting down. I told them and no one seemed surprised "we already knew" Belle said and I looked at her confused "since when?" I asked her "your a sleep talker you know that right, at first we thought it was a joke until Julie told us how you acted today when filming a tik tok with taerae and Zhang hao" natty added "well guess I can't hide anything for you guys."

*Meanwhile*
Taerae p.o.v
We made it back to the dorm and as we walked inside Zhang hao began spilling the tea, "y'all should've been there taerae had his first kiss" he said acting like a proud mom "he was smiling so much when he got in the car" matt added "okay enough with that" I said but it was too late as the members began their endless teasing "oh y/n this is my first kiss" gyuvin spoke "really?" Yujin said trying to act out what they think happened causing the rest of the members to laugh "laugh it up at least I have a girlfriend" I said and they looked at me before going back to laughing.

A/n: this one was kinda long but it's okay
Also the outfits y'all wore for y'all performance cause why not 🤷🏽‍♀️

A/n: this one was kinda long but it's okayAlso the outfits y'all wore for y'all performance cause why not 🤷🏽‍♀️