Brother's best friend-San

Y/n p.o.v
I was in my room watching TV when I heard laughter and people talking loud, I looked at the time and rolled my eyes it was 12am. I went downstairs and saw my brother carrying his friend "what happened to him?" I asked him "well his girlfriend dumped him, kicked him out and now he's wasted so he'll be staying here for a couple of days or weeks" he said putting him on the couch. I was happy hearing his girlfriend broke up with him but couldn't let my brother know "well woo, you two better be on your best behavior" I said before turning around and going back upstairs into my room.

*Next morning*
San p.o.v
I woke up with my head pounding, I sighed before getting up taking in my surroundings then groaned remembering everything that happened yesterday. "Woo san's awake!" Y/n yelled from the table eating breakfast "well, good morning to you" I said giving her a small smile "so what happened why'd your ex break up with someone as hot as you?" She asked me with a small smirk on her face "I don't think that any of your business" I said sitting next to her. Wooyoung eventually emerged from his room joining us eating breakfast "so San since you'll be staying here for some time I was hoping you could help me with some things" wooyoung said and I looked at him "the first thing I need you to do is take y/n to school today" he said holding out his car keys "I can drive myself you act like I'm not capable and I'm a baby I'm only two years younger than you" y/n said and I took the keys from him "after you quit whining like a baby, I'm gonna drop you off" I said and went outside. A few minutes late y/n came outside dressed for uni. We got in the car and began driving "what university do you go to?" I asked her "sogang university" she said and went back to looking at her phone. The drive there was pretty silent until we arrived at her school "thanks" she said getting out "What time do you get out?" I asked her "I'll text wooyoung so he can tell you" she said and walked off.

Y/n p.o.v
I walked to the entrance of the university and was met by my friends Yura and Myra, "hey y/n where's your hot brother?" Yura asked fixing her hair and I gagged "he's not hot and his friend dropped me off today" I said and they both looked at me "the one your always talking about?" Myra asked me and I nodded my head "he's gonna be staying with us for a couple of days or weeks" I said and they both glanced at eachother "ooh, maybe you can hook up" Yura said winking at me "I think I'm gonna pass" I said and we all went to our respective classes. *Timeskip* It was the end of the day and I got a call from an unknown number "hello?" I said whe I answered the phone "it's San, wooyoung gave me your number"  he said "well I'm ready, where are you?" I asked him "I'm walking to the entrance now, wooyoung took the car to work so we're gonna have to take the bus" he said and I sighed "okay" I said before hanging up.  I walked outside the university and saw San. "I could've took the bus by myself" I said and he shook his head "it's dark out and a pretty girl like you can't walk by herself" he said giving me a wink, I was dying on the inside but I couldn't let him know "yeah,whatever" I said and we walked to the bus stop.

*Week later*
San p.o.v
It became a normal routine for me to take and pick y/n up from school whenever wooyoung needed but recently y/n has been requesting for me to pick her up and drop her off. I was walking to the university entrance when I saw y/n with one of her friends "well, bye Yura I'll see you later" she said before coming to me "how was your day?" I asked her and she shrugged "better since I have two weeks off for spring break" she said happily "aw, so I don't get to walk with you anymore" I said and she laughed "hey, we can always go for a late night walk whenever" she said "so what are you planning for the break?" I asked her "hmm I don't know yet but we should go to the beach me, you, wooyoung, Yura and Myra, if you want" she said looking at me "yeah, but what day?" I asked her "tomorrow, woo's off and we can go to the store early to get everything we need" she said and I nodded. We made it back home but wooyoung still wasn't there so we decided to kill some time "y/n?" I said knocking on her door before opening it "do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked looking around her room but didn't see her.

Y/n p.o.v
I came out the shower and wrapped my towel around me and headed into my bedroom when I saw San "omg, get out!" I said when he looked at me "I'm sorry, I was only asking if you wanted to watch a movie' he said holding his head down and walking towards the door "I'll be out in a bit" I said as he walked out. I put on my clothes flustered even though he really didn't see anything I still felt somewhat embarrassed. When I finished getting ready I joined San in the living room "so what do you wanna watch?" He asked me "you can pick" I said and he chose a comedy movie. After the movie we both got bored so I came up with an idea "let's play truth or drink" I said and he looked at me confused at first but agreed. "I'll go first, why did your ex break up with you?" I asked him and he drunk "aw,no fun" I said "my turn, who was your first?" He asked me and I looked away before drinking. I was pretty drunk since I wouldn't budge and answer most questions  "I got one~" I said slurring.

San p.o.v
I looked at y/n waiting for her to ask her question "would you consider dating me?" She asked and I was taken aback "I don't see why not the only obstacle would be your brother" I said and she smiled "okay, one more" she said coming closer "would you kiss me?" She asked inches away from my lips "of course I would, if we were together and you were sober" I said "I am sober, sober enough to know what's happening" she said. We were close enough our noses were touching we both leaned in kissing eachother passionately and pulled away when we heard keys jingling "oh hey" wooyoung said walking past us and we both sighed in relief before going to our rooms.

*Next day* I went to wake y/n up so we could get the stuff for the beach "y/n" I said slowly entering her room "I'm in the bathroom" she said "we'll I'll wait outside" I said and she came out in full view "I'm just brushing my teeth you can stay" she said and went back into the bathroom. I guess she really was sober enough last night. "So about last night, does that make us official?" She asked me putting her hair into a ponytail "yeah, your officially mine" I said winking at her and she came closer "good,cause now I can do this whenever" she said hugging me before pulling me in for a kiss "alright let's get the stuff before we get carried away" I said.

*Timeskip*

Y/n p.o.v
We were driving to the beach and San sat in the back with me. "What's going on with you two?" Wooyoung asked us and we both looked at eachother "what are you talking about?" I asked him "you two seem a lot closer" he said and San looked at me before speaking " me and y/n are dating" he said and I looked at wooyoung and then San "oh thank God, do you know how long she's had a crush on you" he said "I never told you" I said "I read your diary" he said. *Timeskip* We finally made it to the beach and Yura and Myra were already there "ooh look who it is" Yura said biting her lip looking at wooyoung "ew come on that's gross" I said before giving them a hug. We sat and talked for a bit before going to get in the water "Yura, you coming?" I asked her "um, I'm gonna stay back for a few" she said Andi rolled my eyes me and myra went to the water and stuck our feet in "holy shit, that's cold" she said "lets go futher in so well warm up quicker" I suggested and she followed me. We stayed in the water for a bit "were going to get some ice cream are you guys coming?" Wooyoung asked us "you go get me a vanilla ice cream" I said to Myra as she got out the water following wooyoung and Yura. I got out of the water and went to San "you should get in" I said and he looked up at me "alright" he said getting up and following me.

San p.o.v
I followed y/n to the water, I put my feet in and quickly backed away since it was cold "come on stop being a whimp" she said and came taking my hand " let's go" she said dragging me into the water forcing me to get use to it quicker. "So babe, what do you want to do later?" I asked her "hmm, it's up to you we could always go for that walk" she said coming closer to me "sounds good" I said grabbing her by her waist "so we're you happy when you found out my girlfriend broke up with me?" I asked her "Yeah, I was" she said looking at me with a small smile "well I'm happy it happened" I said looking down at her "really,why?" She asked me "because now I'm with the most beautiful girl" I said and saw her cheeks get red "aw are you shy?" I said laughing at her "was I shy last night?" She asked me and I shook my head no before kissing her softly.

Nighttime

"Come on, what's taking you so long" I said knocking on y/n's door before just going in. I looked at her and saw her just sitting on her bed "what are you doing?' I asked her "well I thought maybe, we could do something else" she said winking at me "I think, no let's go" I said and she rolled her eyes "your no fun" she said getting up and walking to her door "if I were to do what your suggestiong we won't be able to go on our walk" I said whispering in her ear and her turned around with her face flustered "okay, let's go" she said dragging me, while I smiled satisfied with her flustered state.

Word count:1934

A/n: this is kinda bad but I hope you still liked it.