Crush-Woonhak

Stan boynextdoor!

Y/n p.o.v
I was sitting in class doodling in my notebook when I heard some girls giggling, I looked up to see what was happening and noticed that jaehyun and his friends walked in. Typical I thought to myself as the group of boys sat next to me, "hey y/n" jaehyun said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder "hey" I replied back as I noticed all the girls staring at me in envy and swiftly removed his arm. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked me and I looked up pretending to think "oh come on you know your life is boring" Riwoo said and I just rolled my eyes at him "whatever,why?" I asked turning my attention back to jaehyun "I'm throwing a party" this time taesan spoke "okay,I'll come" I said and he nodded his head. Everyone was talking to me except woonhak and I wondered why. When it was time for lunch I sat with the boys as usual. "Hey do you know why woonhak's been ignoring me?" I asked leehan who I was sitting next too "because he's madly in love with you" he blankly stated causing me to choke on my food "are you serious I don't think that's why" I said and he shrugged his shoulders "okay,but don't say I didn't tell you" he said and continued eating.

Woonhak p.o.v
I was walking home with the rest of the boys and y/n when she stood next to me "hey" she simply said trying to strike up a conversation "hey" I replied back not looking at her. "Did I do something?" She asked me "no I'm just not feeling well" I said giving her my best fake smile "okay well hope you feel better to swing by taesan's party" she said and went to catch up with Riwoo and taesan. "Bro that was painful to watch, your gonna have to tell her tonight" jaehyun said standing next to me "why would I have to tell her tonight?" I asked him "I heard Ken  was thinking about asking her out tonight at the party" sungho said getting my full attention "the one that taesan's throwing?' I asked I complete shock "duh,what other part" leehan asked me. At this point I began internally panicking thinking about how I'll ask her. "Do you think I should give her flowers?" I asked the boys "I think you should just go up to her at the party and tell her" Taesan suggested "Really?" I asked him "yes just simply ask her on a date, then when you two go on the date you can buy her flowers" leehan chimed in "their right you don't wanna over sell it" jaehyun added "How do the guys who never had a girlfriend know so much?" I asked "because we watch a lot of romance movies" Riwoo said which I couldn't argue with.
*Timeskip:party*
I was looking around when I finally spotted y/n as I was making my way over to her I saw Ken come into view and decided to just leave her be.

Y/n p.o.v
I was talking to one of my friends when Ken came and tapped me on the shoulder "oh, hi" I said turning around to greet him "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me" he said "oh, I'm sorry but I like someone else" I said and saw he looked upset "we cou-" he intruppted me "it's fine your not that pretty anyways" he said and walked away. Well that was something I thought to myself and went to find woonhak for some reason I kept thinking about what leehan said earlier, I eventually found him "hey can I talk to you?" I asked him.

Woonhak p.o.v
I was about to go looked for jaehyun or leehan to tell them what happened when someone tapped on my shoulder, when I turned around I saw y/n "hey can I talk to you?" She asked me and I nodded and we walked outside where there were less people. "What's up?" I asked her and she began fiddling with her fingers "well leehan told me something earlier and I just wanted to know if it's true" she said looking up at me "he told me that your madly in love with me, which is totally fine because I think I am too with you of course" she said starting to ramble "yeah I am, I was going to ask you out but I guess you bat me to it" I said scratching the back of my neck "technically I didn't ask you" she said with a slight blush on her cheeks "y/n I really like you would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked her and she nodded her head "of course I will" she said and hugged me "so where do you wanna go on our first date?" I asked her as we broke our embrace "let's go bowling!" She said looking up at me and I stared at her face "I really wanna kiss you if that okay with you" I said causing her face to redden and I knew mine was too "i'd like that" she said and I placed a soft kiss on her lips "y/n there you are- oh seems I'm intruppting something" Sungho said and turned around. "I can't believe he saw us,he's gonna tell everyone" y/n said as she hid her face in my chest "yep,let's just get the endless teasing over with" I said taking her hand and going back inside.

A/n: not the best but I hope you guys enjoyed it 💕