Prom-Keeho

All pictures are at the end :)

Y/n p.o.v
"Mom, what about this one?" I said showing my mom the prom dress I had on "that one's cute, but I want you to get the one that you love okay" she said and I nodded before changing into my regular clothes and looking at more dresses until I found the one that I really liked "can I try this on?" I asked the lady who worked there "well of course" she said and handed it to me I tried the dress on and almost cried from happiness because of how good it looked on me "mom, look" I said and pulled the curtian back so she could see "you look so pretty, were getting this one for sure" she said. I took the dress off and we went to go buy shoes to go with it. Prom was a month away and I was going with a boy from my class henry he was pretty popular and I was suprised when he asked me but of course I said yes. When I got home I ran to my room to call my bestfriend "keeho!" I said excitedly when he picked up the FaceTime call "what?" He asked me "do you wanna see the dress I got for prom?" I asked him and he sighed "not, really" he said "to bad" I said and turned the camera so that he could see my dress "it's pretty" he said and i flipped the cmera back to me "really?" I asked him and he nodded "so maybe you could wear white and blue to match it" I said and he nodded "I'll see what I can find" he said and I nodded "I'll see you tomorrow" I said "yeah, see ya bye" he said and hung up. I looked at my dress and smiled but deep down something was bugging me. I always dreamed of going to prom with keeho since I might have a small crush on him but he never asked me and I shorta wished he did.
*Next day*
Keeho p.o.v
I was walking into the cafeteria when I overheard Henry and his friends talking about y/n "so what's the deal with you and y/n?" One of his friends asked "what do you mean, I asked her to prom cause I like her duh" he said and his friends all shared glances before looking at me. "Hey keeho" y/n said brightly giving me a hug "hey, did you eat already?" I asked her "no, I was waiting for you" she said and I nodded. We grabbed our trays and sat at our usual table "so who are you taking to prom?" She asked me "no one, I think I'll go alone" I said and she shook her head "come one there has to be someone" she said and I shook my head "there was someone but someone else already asked her before I could" I said looking at her "aw that's to bad, your to good for whoever she is anyways" she said giving me a small smile before eating.

*Week before prom*
Y/n p.o.v
It was a week before prom and my mom took me to get my nails done and I of course got a color that matched my dress. "These are so cute" I said showing them off to my mom. As soon as I could I texted keeho to come over. I waited before I heard a knock on my room door "come in" I said and saw keeho "close your eyes" I said and he did "what are you about to do, I don't trust you" he said "it's fine, okay open them" I said and he did "do you like em?" I asked him "yeah, they suit you really nice" he said and I smiled "thank you" I said and he sat on my bed "did you show Henry yet?" He asked me and I shook my head "you and my mom are the only ones" I said and he shook his head, I was confused why he asked that but shook it off. The next day at school I was approached by Henry "hey" I said and he looked down before looking at me "hey y/n I don't wanna go to prom with you anymore" he said and I looked at him confused, did I do something wrong or what? "Why,not?" I asked him "well the truth is I was dared to ask you to prom by my friends, I'm sorry if I hurt you but that's just the way life is" he said and walked away. I stood there dumbfounded of course it was just a dare he would never ask me to be his date for real I thought to myself before walking away and going into the bathroom. I calmed myself down and went to class.

Keeho p.o.v
I was in the bathroom and overheard Henry and his friends talking about y/n again but this time it was different "well you did the dare he's your 50" one boy said an Henry took it "I mean y/n was so gullible thinking I really liked her" he said before laughing. I opened the stall and grabbed Henry by his collar "don't talk about my friend like that" I said and threw him down before waking out. I was disgusted after hearing what he had said because I knew y/n was really looking forward to going with him. After school I went to the store to buy some flowers and a poster board. And wrote will you go to prom with me. Sure it was basic and kind of cheesy but I should've took the chance when I had it instead of waiting till now.
*Next day*
I went to the cafeteria and everyone had made a line handing me a rose as I walked between them, I had no idea what was happening but took them anyways. When I made it to the end keeho stepped out holding a sign and a bouquet of flowers the sign was asking me to prom and the flowers said will you be my girlfriend. I was overcome by emotions and started crying happily "yes, yes to both of them" I said hugging him and everyone cheered "I know this is kinda cheesy but I'm glad you said yes" he said as we went to go sit at a table. "So was I the girl you were talking about?" I asked him and he nodded "I was hoping you asked me" I said smiling at him.

*Prom night*
Keeho and me took some photos with eachother before we left "I have a surprise for you" he said and I closed my eyes he led me outside"okay,open" he said and I saw a link in the front "you got a limo?!" I said suprised "yeah, I wanna make this a night to remember" he said  and I hugged him "bye mom,bye dad" I said before we left. When we got there keeho helped me out of the car and held my hand as we walked inside.

*Timeskip*

Keeho p.o.v
Everyone was dancing when the DJ put on slow music "care to join me?"I asked y/n putting my hand out for her to take it "of course" she said taking my hand we began dancing together and I smiled looking at her "you know I've always dreamed of going to prom with you" she said looking up at me "I'm glad I made your dream come true" I said as we continued dancing. The song was coming to an end and we both looked at eachother before we kissed. "It's time to announce prom king and queen!" The DJ said and wel all turned to face the stage "Your prom queen is... Y/n!" He said and she looked at me shocked "I won!" She said and went on stage, they placed the crown and sash on her "now give up for your prom king......keeho!" He said and I was confused I didn't expect anyone to vote for me "keeho, go up there" someone said and I went to join y/n on the stage. "Now for our prom king and queen dance" the DJ said and me and y/n went to the center dancing with eachother. "I hope this night never ends" she said looking at me "I love you y/n" I said and she looked at me smiling "I love you too, keeho" she said before we kissed eachother softly as everyone around us cheered, we pulled away smiling at eachother. When prom was over I stayed at y/n's place. We were laying down in her bed talking "you know, in a few years I'm gonna propose to you right?" I said and saw her face turn red in the dim light "well I can't wait to be your wife than" she said and scooted closer to me "goodnight, keeho" she said "goodnight,love" I said wrapping my arms around her before falling asleep.

Word count:1555

A/n: 2 uploads in one day, anyways I hope you guys liked this one :) and as promised photos...

(Your dress)

(Keeho's suit)

(Keeho's suit)

(The bouquet)