Enhyphen Reaction- Kissing them in front of the members

Heesung

•They were practicing for the MAMA awards and you noticed how stressed he was you eagerly told him to take a break and moved over a he could sit next to you "hey you've dance and sung these songs plenty of times" you said rubbing his back and he looked at you smiling "maybe a kiss would help?" He suggested and you leaned in and kissed him in the lips he was shocked you actually kissed him and stared at you "what, you said you wanted a kiss" you said and he got up "i did but now the members are gonna tease me about it" he said and you laughed as you watched him go back to the group of boys.

Jay

•You we're out shopping with the 02 line and asked if you could stop to get some food "where do you wanna eat?' Jay asked holding your hand "can we get some cinnabon?" You asked him and he sighed "that's not food" he said and you gave him puppy eyes which made him fold instantly "what about some ramyeon on the way back?" Jake asked "yeah, why not" you answered before Jay could you were walking around with sunghoon in Gucci to buy something for Jay "what about this colonege?" You asked him and he smelled it "yeah, it smells good" he said so you brought it "what did y'all get?'' he asked and you held the bag out "I brought some colonege for sunghoon" you said and winked at him to play along which he did.

•jay was sulking but he didn't know how obvious it was. He eventually said something about it and you laughed giving him a quick peck on the lips "I brought it for you" you said giving hin the bag "can you not do that in front of my ramyeon?" Jake asked you and Jay kissed you this time which kinda shocked you.

Jake

•You we're out eating with the members when they decide you should play truth or dare. Jungwon spinned the water bottle and it landed on you "y/n truth or dare?" He asked you and you choose "dare" "okay I dare you to kiss Jake" he said with an evil grin on his face the members didn't know you were dating yet but it was just a game so you didn't think that they'd think anything of it. You looked at Jake before kissing him softly which he kissed back ofc.

•"Woah Jake kissed her back does that mean he likes her?" Sunno asked looking at heesung "well of course I like my girlfriend" he said holding your hand and looking at you giving you a peck which caused your face to lightly turn a shade of pink "okay enough pda" niki said rolling his  eyes.

Sunghoon

•You invited the members over to you and sunghoon's house to bake gingerbread houses together. The whole time sunghoon spent more time with sunno than you which made you a little jealous "hey wonnie can you help me?" You said and jungwon side eyed you cause you never called him that "y/n are you sick or something?" He asked feeling your forehead you sighed and looked at sunghoon "hoonie can you help me grab the extra frosting" you said as you sat on the counter he reached in the cabinet above you and grabbed what you need when he put it down beside you, you kissed him

• Poor boy started stuttering "wh-why'd you do that?" He ask you and you smiled "because you wouldn't give me attention" you simply said and he looked at you with disbelief "sunghoon can you- why's your face so red?" Sunno asked "he's kinda embarrassed cause I kissed him" you said teasing him "you didn't have to tell him" he said looking at you and sunno.

Sunno

•The members were playing a game and let's just say sunno lost so he had to wear a silly costume you thought he looked  cute but he didn't you tried to convince him "you look so cute in that" you said and he rolled his eyes "I look like a clown reject" he simply said.

•you noticed him sulking and decide to give  him a kiss he looked at you surprised but then smiled "how about another one?" He asked you and you gave him another kiss but this time the heesung just so happened to look in your direction "don't do that in front of niki" he said and you both looked down embarrassed.

Jungwon

•You went to the local fair that was happening when you saw the big ferias wheel in the middle of the fair "let's get on the ferias wheel" you said pointing at it to show everyone they reluctantly agreed and you all made your way to the fearis wheel. Jay and Jake sat in the cart in front you and jungwon.

•once you got to the top you pointed out all the things you saw in the distance y'all were still at the top and jungwon and you made eye contact "I love you" he said and you were surprised it was the first time he said that "I love you too" you said and kissed him when suddenly jay turned around to ask jungwon something "hey do yo- nevermind" he said and turned around you both looked down fidgting with your fingers before jungwon spoke "next time well wait till the members are gone" he said  you nodded.

Ni-ki

•You were watching a movie at the dorms with everyone you and ni-ki sat by eachother and cuddled while watching the movie. After some time Niki got up and went to the kitchen your phone rang and you saw Niki texted you asking you to come to the kitchen you got up and went to the kitchen where he was "yeah?" You said walking into the kitchen he stared at you then your lips and you saw this as a chance to tease him "do you want a kiss?" You asked him "if your offering" he said leaning closer but you stopped him just before you like touched "how about you do some aegyo " you said he sighed but did some a cute pose you smiled and kissed him softly you saw a flash and broke the kiss only to see sunghoon phone in hand "guys look" he said running to the members you and ni-ki hid your faces walking back to sit on the couch

•they teased both of you but eventually stopped and heesung began talking about how cute you were.

A/n: so I hope y'all liked it and also request are still open so feel free to request (please) I kinda need some more ideas.