TXT Reaction- You calling them another name

Yeonjun

You were sitting on your bed when you decided to do a prank on yeonjun "baby can I get a massage my shoulders hurt" you said and he moved to massage them after he was finished you decided to do the plan "Thanks Hyunjin" you said calling him my male friends name "Your wel- hold up did you call me hyunjin?" he said looking at you in disbelief "No I said yeonjun your hearing things" you said and he moved closer "really?" he asked and you backed up "Yeah" you said nervous and he moved closer to your lips you waited for a kiss that never happened "No ask Hyunjin for a kiss" he said teasing you walking out of the room laughing to himself.

Soobin

You were cooking and the boys were over you heard someone walk in the kitchen and looked back to see taehyun before going back to what you were doing "Hey taehyun can you pass me some butter?" you asked but didn't get a reply and looked back to see soobin who just stared at you "Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were taehyun he was the last person I saw" you said apologizing to him "It's fine" he would say to stop you from repeatedly apologizing to him.

Beomgyu

Oh boy would not let it go so over dramatic and sassy "Hey mingyu can you help me?" you said while you were sitting in the practice room you just finished the super challenge with him and thought he was still there "It's me your boyfriend beomgyu" he would say trying to get your attention "I'm sorry I thought you were mingyu" you'd say apologizing to him "I can't believe it you'd forget this handsome face?" he'd say emphasizing on handsome "I didn't see you don't be like that" you'd say going to him but he walked away "No go hug mingyu but just know you'll regret it" he said and you came to him and he started running with you chasing him "choi beomgyu stop running from me" you'd say

Taehyun

You were watching a BTS performance when the door opened reveling your boyfriend "Taehyung your home how was your day?" You asked him hugging him his eyes got bigger than they already were he was shocked "What?" he asked and you looked at him "I said how was your day?" You repeated not realizing your mistake "You know you called me taehyung right" he said and you looked at him "really? I'm sorry" you'd say but laugh after along with him "I mean they sound the same so I understand" he'd say patting your head.

Kai

You were staying at his family's house for the weekend since they wanted to meet you were in your room changing and needed help with the zipper in the back and you heard the door open "hiyyh/lea could you help me?" you'd ask and feel the zipper being pulled up you turned around to thank her but saw kai standing there. "Oh I wasn't expecting it to be you" you'd say as he stood there "I understand, but mom said come down for breakfast before we leave" he'd say about to leave but you hugged him "Thank you kai" you said smiling at him "No problem"

A/n: It's short but I didn't know what to write right now also please request because my request are always open unless I say otherwise