Fate- Sunghoon

Y/n p.o.v

I sighed as I was getting ready for work it sucks really, I had to get a part-time job to help pay for college since I'm broke I prayed and hoped I would have some money left over for the enhyphen concert that's happening soon. I made my way to the café and clocked in and lucky for me I made a friend so I wasn't completely lonely "Hey y/n" Goan said as he put in a customer's order "hey" I said back and he looked at me "someone seems cranky today" he said and I sighed "Yeah I don't know if I'll be able to go to the enhyphen concert" I said and he looked at me "So tragic maybe you could do something else like babysit on the weekends to make extra cash" he said and it did sound like a good idea "You know sometimes you say smart things" I said and he rolled his eyes at me. We were about to close when someone else walked in he looked like he was on a jog he wore a mask I prayed it wasn't some creep seeing I was alone "Were about to close sir" I said and he looked at me before speaking "I'll just want a bottle of water" he said and I went to get him a bottle of water from the fridge "how much is it?" he asked me "it's on the house enjoy your run" I said "Thank you y/n" he said before leaving for some reason he seemed oddly familiar but I shook it off. The next days were the same school and work but it was the weekend which usually meant I would rest but instead I'm dog walking don't get me wrong goan had a good idea but I'd rather dog walk then babysit.

Sunghoon p.o.v

"Are you not going to lock the door?" I asked jungwon as we walked out of the dorm "I hired someone to walk maeum while were gone" he said and I looked at him "Why didn't you just ask a staff?" he said and opened his phone "look she's a college student I should help her out" he said showing me the profile it was the same girl from the café last night "um earth to sunghoon" Jay said getting my attention "right, let's go" I said and we all left for hybe lables. "Okay were going to the venue today" our manager said as we sat down in the meeting room. The meeting was done and we all went back to the dorm "Maeum did you have fun?" jungwon said picking up his dog "You know he can't talk right?" ni-ki said and sunoo tried not to laugh "she even put food and water for him" jake pointed out and for some reason I didn't like the way everyone else praised her "anyone could do that" I said and they all looked at me "chill out bruh" heesung said.

Y/n p.o.v

'Thank you for taking such great care of my dog' the message read 'No problem let me know anytime you need anything :)' I sent back and went to take a shower.

*Couple days later*

It was finally the day of the concert and I had just the right amount to go even get VIP tickets the owner of the dog I walked on weekends payed a generous amount that I wasn't expecting. It finally started I can meet my bias park sunghoon I was overwhelmed with joy. The end of the concert came and it was time for the fan meeting It was finally my turn and I sat in front of Jungwon "So this is what you saved your money for?" he asked me and I was confused "How'd you know that are you some kind of mind reader?" I asked him and he laughed "I hired you" he said and I was shocked "Really? That's so cool I can't wait to brag to my friend" I said and he laughed "thank you" I said and went to the next person. I was finally in front of sunghoon.

Sunghoon p.o. v
Y/n was here I was a bit caught off guard when she sat in front of me she looked even better in the daytime "Hi" she said and I could tell she was nervous I was to I don't know why but I was "How are you?" I asked her "Oh I'm fine how have you been with the comeback and all?" she asked me seeming more confident "I'm fine." It was over and we thanked everyone for coming out. *Next day* It was pretty late and we just finished dinner and I looked at the time the café should be closing soon I thought to myself before putting on a mask and my shoes "where are you going?" sunoo asked me "Jog" I said and left Luckily, I wasn't too far and made it just in time. "Sir were about to close" she said cleaning the counters then she looked up "Oh it's the night runner" she said laughing a bit "what would you like?" she asked me "Can I get a coffee?" I asked her "Yea sure your lucky I didn't clean the machine yet" she said and made the coffee bringing it "can you sit with me?" I asked her and she sat down it was awkward until she spoke "You look familiar do I know you from somewhere?" she asked me "Do you want me to take my mask off so you can see clearly?" I asked her and she nodded I took my mask off and she stood up "Park sunghoon this must be fate" she said and started speed talking "slow down" I said and she stopped "I have a gift for you" I said and she looked stunned "A gift for me?" she asked and I nodded "hold your hand out" I said and she did "here this is for you" I said and she looked "Piece of paper?" she said confused "It's my number I'll be waiting for you to call me" I said and left.

Y/n p.o.v

I couldn't believe it was I in a kdrama or something and I let him leave I quickly ran out and saw him walking "Let's go on a date sometime" I said and he stopped looking at me "Okay just call me whenever and I'll be ready" he said and winked at me and I felt myself melt "Y/n?" I heard and saw gaon "Oh hey" I said and he sighed "Why are you chasing strangers?" he asked me and I smiled to myself still holding the paper "you wouldn't understand" I said and went back inside the café.