Boynextdoor Reaction- first time meeting you

So basically your a trainee under Koz entertainment..

Jaehyun
•You we're still learning Korean and after every lesson you some how forgot so your teacher opted a different way for you to learn.
•"this is jaehyun, jaehyun this is y/n" your teacher introduced you to eachother
•after about an hour of studying you began to get bored and start nodding off.
•"I'm sorry but can we take a break?" You'd ask him and he'd look your way nodding "so what do you wanna do?" He asked looking at you
•you looked at him and smiled before pointing outside "let's play soccer" you suggested and his eyes lit up
•you both went outside and decided to play soccer.
•from that day forward you to became closer and played soccer together whenever you could.

Sungho
•you were in the vocal room drawing on one of the blank music sheets while you waited for your teacher to come back
•You looked as the door opened only to reveal sungho "sorry I thought this room was empty' he'd say about to leave "could you stay it's kinda boring being in here by myself" you said and he nodded sitting in the seat beside you.
•"I'm y/n" you said introducing yourself "sungho" he said and shook your hand
•you too talked fo roughly 15 minutes before your instructor came back.
•luckiky you exchanged numbers. After your lesson you read a message from sungho "I like the drawing you made" he said an sent a picture of him holding your drawing you hadn't even noticed it missing.
•"if you want it back you have to agree to go to a art gallery with me." He texted and you  agreed to go.
•after you guys went to the art gallery you became closer and would exchange drawings with each other.

Riwoo
•You were in the dance practice room dancing to one and only by boynextdoor.
•Riwoo was walking down the hallway when he heard their song playing and he stopedin front of the door before opening it.
•You looked in the mirror an saw him standing in the door you immediately turned around an bowed to him
•"it's okay, I'm sorry I probaly shouldn't have just walked in" he said and smiled reassuringly.
•"well since your here do you have any tips you want to give me?' you asked him and he nodded coming over to you but not standing to close.
•"from what I saw your not bad, would you mind starting from the beginning?" He asked and you nodded starting the dance from the beginning.
•"everything is good but I feel like you could do the shoulder part better" he said an gave you a demonstration. You copied him and he clapped
•"now you look like you own the song" he said and you smiled"well it was nice to meet you.." he said and you laughed nervously because you forgot to introduce yourself "y/n" you said "well nice to meet you y/n, I'm riwoo" he said and you chuckled "nice to meet you riwoo"
•over time you became closer and once you debuted he immediately came so you could teach him the choreography.

Leehan
•You were sitting in the hybe cafeteria before you decided to go to the convince store to get some food and snacks.
•once you came back to the company building you sat at a table and began to eat your food before pulling out a bag of gummy bears.
•you began eating your gummy bears when  a group of boys sat in front of you it was the members of boynextdoor you stood up and was about to now but they stopped you.
•it was awkward at first but soon you started to talk more you introduced yourself to all the members.
•you noticed leehan was looking at your bag of gummy bears and you decided to offer some to him "would you like some?" You asked him an he nodded you handed him some gummy bears "thank you" he said flashing you a small smile.
•you and leehan would often go to the store together to buy gummy bears an he would also sneak you some whenever he could.
•you would naturally become closer and sneak out of the company to get snacks from the stores without your managers noticing.

Taesan
•you were taking piano lessons when your teacher told you she had and important call to make and told you she would have someone else come teach you.
•you waited for about 5 minutes before you saw a boy around your age walk in. "I'm taesan nice to meet you" he said and you shook his hand "y/n" yoh daid an you both sat on the bench thingy.
•"show me what you know so far" he said and you began playing the piano once you stopped you looked at him "your not bad, but I feel like you could do better" he said and you nodded.
•after tht day you would often practice with  taesan when ever you could.
•as expected you two became closer and when it was your birth lady he invited you to come with him and the members to watch a classical show little did you know he set the whole thing up for you.

Woo Hank
•you too meet because of sungho he Introduced you to eachother.
•you still were awkward with eachother so the members decided to put you two in an escape room so you have to work together.
•"I think that maybe this book could open the door" WooHank said and you nodded "we could try it, if not then maybe solving the puzzle will" you said an he nodded before pulling on the book which opened the door.
•as you went through it became increasingly harder but since you two worked together it made things easier.
•once you got to the last door you looked at WooHank and gave him a small smile.
•once you were finally out you two gave eachother a highfive and the members were happy to see you two being more comfortable.
•you two became closer and would even hang out without the members he would often compliment your smile and you'd do the same.

A/n: I hoped y'all liked it ❤️