Chapter 1

Third person's pov( Fukuzawa's teenage days)

The two sliver hair teenage boys. Training in the quiet dojo alone.

Both have been training together for a long time. Both have known each other for a long time too.

" Yukichi!, Genichirou!, It's tea time you two!," A young female, at the age of fourteen called the two boys.

" Kiyoko-chan!, Did you make my favorite!?," The young Genichirou asked. Leaping out of the dojo floor.

" Yukichi?, You're coming?," Kiyoko asked. The other male seem to be spacing out.

" I'll catch up to you two, You go ahead," He said. She nodded and walk to her small hut with Genichirou.

" Kiyoko-chan, i heard you've been taking kyudo lessons?," He asked.

" Yeah, I just thought I need to learn since I don't want to be burden to you and Yukichi," She said.

" I see, though we'll still protect you princess," Genichirou flirted. Sending her a smirk.

" Of course you are," she giggled.

The two reach the hut, Kiyoko prepared the three cups of tea and macha mochi and dangoes.

" Kiyoko, I'm back," Yukichi said. Entering the house.

" Yukichi, let's stay at the bench area," Kiyoko said to the boy.

" Yukichi, took you long!," Genichirou said. Grabbing the warm cup

" Unlike you, genichirou, i had to clean up the dojo, since we made a mess, when we train," Yukichi said.

" Well, Don't train yourselves too much alright, i don't want to carry you out of the dojo when your unconscious already," Kiyoko said.

Drinking her tea gently. Hissing at the heat.

" You okay?, Kiyoko-chan," Genichirou asked.

" It's just too hot," She said.

" Goodness, You're always a princess, you are, Kiyoko," He said. Making the poor girl turn red.

" Why don't you try to drink a very hot tea?!, Genichirou!," She exclaimed. Covering her red face.

" Com'on now you two, Goodness, i always wonder how we befriended each other?," Yukichi asked. Munching on the green mochi.

" well, I guess it was just fate," kiyoko said.

" My! This moichi sure is delicious!, Kiyoko-chan," Genichirou with a chubby cheek said. She giggled and wip the mochi remains on the edge of his lip.

" There, now eat cleanly, Genichirou," she said sternly. Making Yukichi chuckle.

" God, Wonder whose gonna get married frist?," Genichirou asked.

" Must be you," Kiyoko said. Drinking her warm tea.

" What makes you say that?, Kiyoko-chan?," He asked.

" Take a look at yourself, You flirt with every single female you see, sooner or later your gonna find your future wife in no time," She said.

" And it will be you, Kiyoko-chan~"

" Genichirou stop!,"

" And we will have hundreds of children,"

" Genichirou stop your getting Disgusting," Yukichi said.

This is the begining of it all. How a beautiful friendship turns into a chaotic fantasy.