Chapter 4

Kiyoko's pov

Today was just any normal day, staying my apartment here in Yokohama for the time being.

Suddenly, my phone ring.

" Hello,"

" Hello Kiyo," My whole body stopped working.

' Why is he calling me?, What does he want?,' I thought.

" Ougai, why are calling me?," I asked.

" Elise-chan is throwing a party and thought you could join," He said.

" I'll think about it, Ougai, Give me time alright?," I heard him hum in response.

I cut the phone call and debate weather to return the phone call nor not.

' I'll have to call Yukichi, no wait, He could be busy,' I glance to my contacts and see Genichirou.

' Maybe he can help me with this,' I thought and press the call button.

" Genichirou..."

Third person's pov

" What!?, The port mafia boss has invited you to a party!?, Decline it Kiyoko!," Fukuchi was exploding at this.

" Genichirou, It could be rude to decline it, I mean this is a party for Elise and not any of his schemes," She said.

" That's what you think, Don't you remember what Yukichi said, He's a shaddy man, he definitely has something in his sleeves," He said.

" But What do I do?," she asked.

" Decline.The.Invitation." He said sternly. Nearly growling.

" Genichirou!, I cannot, Don't you know we used to date, maybe he changed," She said. Frustrated about thr situation.

" Fine, if you want to attend this party, i'm coming with you," He said.

" What!?," She exclaimed.

" He might think were together or something!," Her face was so red, as red as a tomato.

" Well, I did confess so does it matter?," He smirk towards her.

" I'll see you tonight, Genichirou, See you at the port mafia's main building," She said. Preparing to leave.

Not before. Fukuchi grabbed her head and smash his lips towards her.

" i'll see you tonight, beautiful," kiyoko exclaimed and quickly leave the office.

' Stupid Genichirou!, And he's shameless flirting,' She thought.

" Alright, This should be alright," Kiyoko stared at herself at the full body mirror.

She truly look different. Her long hair was in a tight bun, her pinkish lips was colored with red ones.

Once she step out of her apartment and saw one of the port mafia limbo.

" Miss, Boss has ordered us to take you to the main building," The man said.

" oh alright, send your boss my regards," She said.

They arrived at the building not too long. By the time she arrive she saw her childhood friend/lover at the entrance. Seeming to be waiting for her.

" Genichirou!," She called out. Having the male's attention.

By the time the man laid his eyes on her. He swear he melt at the sight.

" So, How do I look?," She asked.

" Y-You looks gorgeous," He said and peck the back of her hand.

" Shall we?," She nodded.

When they enter the building, They found Mori and one of Kiyoko's friends Koyo talking.

" Ougai-dono, It seems that Kiyo has someone else here," Mori nearly spit his wine and glance to Kiyoko and Genichirou.

Mori knew the sight of the man she was with.

The man who he cross paths with during the war.

" Are you going to speak with her?, or are you jealous?," The ginger woman teasing the man.

" Of course, i'm going to speak with her," Mori nearly growling.

Koyo gigged at the sight.

" Kiyo!, You're here," Mori called out to the woman.

" Ougai!, It has been for a while," She said and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Mori death glaring to the other man.

' You have the audacity to come with my Kiyo!?,'

' You have the audacity to hug with my woman, Doctor!?'

The two men glaring at the each other. Without the woman knowing.