Chapter 12

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

' Is the flavor enough?,' Kiyoko thought lowering the tasting cup. she walk to the other pot to check if the rice is finish and checking the fish.

' Genichirou should be waking up any minute now,' She thought. getting the meal ready. drinking her warm tea.

The breeze of the trees from outside felt nice.

' He should be awake by now right?, I should check on him,' She thought, untying the ropes that held her kimono sleeves.

I slid open the door and found the man still asleep on the futon. she sighed and move closer to him.

' Goddess, doesn't he have work today?,' She thought and patted his shoulder gently.

" Genichirou, it's time to wake up, while the sun hasn't fully risen," She whispered into his ear.

The man grabbles and rubbed his eyes opened to see his beloved.

" Hon, were you awake for the whole time?," He asked. slowly sitting up.

" I have breakfast ready and your bath is still warm," Kiyoko said.

Fukuchi sighed.

" God, You're the perfect wife," He said. Kiyoko blushed a bit.

" Please do get ready," She said, about to leave when he caught her hand.

" Where's my morning treatment?," He smirked. Kiyoko gasped and sighed to kneel next to him. pecking his lips gently.

" There, now get ready," She said sternly. a smile forming on her face.

' She must have like it,' Fukuchi thought and pick up his futon.

Kiyoko changes into a new kimono and put her used ones in the laundry

Kiyoko changes into a new kimono and put her used ones in the laundry. she pin her hair in a bun and used of the flower clips that Genichirou gifted her.

She then heard the television show and saw a man with blonde hair in western clothing.

' An organization?,' She thought.

She went to the dinning room and met with her beloved in his military unifrom.

" Dear, please be careful on your way if you are going anywhere, I have work today, I can't look after you in 24/7," Fukuchi said, growing concern that someone would snatch his soon-to-be wife.

" You as well, dear, I'll contact Yukichi if I need anything," She said.

" Much better," Fukuchi said, finishing his rice.

" That sure was delicious, thank you for it, dear," He peck her forehead.

After breakfast, she draped his cape on his shoulders and rubbed his back gently.

" See you tonight, dear," She said and gave him his bento.

They shared one last kiss before Fukuchi left the household.

' Please be careful,' She thought before closing the door.