Chapter 8

Third person's pov

" Kiyoko-chan!, my long meeting is done!, Who wants to go out?," The moustashe man asked his subordinates.

" Don't you have papers to do?, Captain," Jouno asked.

" Well~I wanted to skip them~But I'll do them at home!," Fukuchi said. Scratching the back of his neck.

" Anyways, have you seen Kiyoko-chan?," He asked.

" I saw her taking a scroll to the park," Tetchou said.

' Sightseeing on the cherry blossoms again huh?,' Fukuchi thought.

" I'll be back and we'll still going to that plan I have in mind!," He called out.

" Alright Captain~!" Teruko chirped.

" Kiyoko-chan, You still loved watching the cherry trees until now huh?," Fukuchi sat next to her on the park bench.

It was late afternoon. Nearly nightfall.

" It still as clear as day, when the three of us met," She said.

" Back then, when we were children," She played with the tips of her hair.

" Hmm," He hum. Taking her soft hand in his calloused hand.

Flashback:

The sounds of bullying could reach the two young boys's ear.

The other children would make found of the raven haired girl since she had an ability while they didn't.

" Oi!, You Brats!, Get away from her!, Or face my wrath!," The young Genichirou Fukuchi yelled out.

The other kids had cocky smirks.

" Oh yeah?, What are you gonna do huh?," They asked.

Genichirou growled. Seeing the young girl's tears run down her cheeks.

" Or I'll beat you all up until you're begging like a dog," He growled. Making the other kids shiver in fear.

" O-Okay!, We'll leave you and that stupid girl!," They yelled out and ran away.

Fukuchi tched and glance to the girl who was still on the ground. Her cheek had some dirt on.

He pulled out a small towel and wip her cheek. She wince at the process.

" I'm Fukuchi Ouchi, You can call me Genichirou if you want," He smiled at her.

" I'm Kiyoko Ume," Her quiet voice could barely heard.

" Genichirou, There you are!, Don't just run off," Another young boy with sliver hair in a ponytail.

Genichirou pick the girl up.

" Let's take her back home, by the way, You have any family?," Genichirou asked.

" No," She said. Lowering her gaze.

" Alright, Let's take you back to our home," Genichirou said. She smiled warmly and nodded.

" Oh and this is Fukuzawa Yukichi here," Genichirou patted the other boy's shoulder.

Flashback ends:

Kiyoko giggled at the warmful memory.

" Good thing I was there or little Kiyoko-chan would have been hurt~!" He smirked and lean forward.

She giggled and cup his face.

Leaning towards each others. Closing the gap between them.

Kiyoko wince when Fukuchi bit her bottom lip. Pulling away from him.

" Ouch Genichirou, Why did you do that?," Kiyoko asked.

" Just a little tease," He said. Pecking her forehead.

" Com'on I plan a dinner for my sweet subordinates and for you, my dear," Fukuchi pick her gentle hand and pull her to his side.

" I never knew you would be bold to kiss me like that, Kiyoko-chan~!" He held a smug face on his face.

" Genichirou, please stop that," She said silently.