Chapter 11

Kiyoko's pov

Kiyoko's pov

' is that the smell of tea?,' The lights from the window burned my eyes.

I winced at the bright light. Blocking it away from ny sight.

I glance to my wrists, ' Oh, I remember Kin-chan kidnapped me and tortured and then Genichirou saved me,' I thought.

' Speaking of him, Where is he?,' I thought and grabbed a random haori.

The couple stared at each other for a moment.

" Kiyo-"

" Good morning, Dear," I said. Presenting a gentle smile.

The man who was bringing a tray of breakfast was still shock.

" I should help you with that, My dear," I plop it out of his hands.

" Genichirou, Are you-"

Fukuchi launch himself into the small woman. Wrapping his much bigger arms around her small form.

" Don't you dare do that again, From now on, I'm coming with you, wherever you go," Fukuchi said sternly.

" Of course, my love," I peck his forehead. " and thank you for the breakfast dear," I blushed a bit.

He smirked and peck my lips. Earning a squeak.

" You need all the energy you need, cause were going on a date today," He said.

" We are?!," I clap my hands together.

" Yea, Now eat your breakfast before it gets cold," Fukuchi flick Kiyoko's forehead. Earning a whine from the woman.

" Kiyoko-chan!, Hurry up!, You women,wanna sure take a long time getting ready," Fukuchi tched, scratching his neck.

" Genichirou, wait for a second, i'm nearly finished," I said.

" That woman, is taking a long time ge-" The slide door of the guest room open.

Revealing a woman in a pink cherry blossom kimono. With her long hair down.

The man was beyond speechless

The man was beyond speechless. Her lips were colored the shade as the cherry trees.

" So, Are we ready?," I asked.

" A-Ah," He nodded. I Giggled and peck his cheeks.

 I Giggled and peck his cheeks

Third person's pov

" The cherry blossoms are so beautiful today," Kiyoko said. Feeling the breeze of the wind.

" Looks like a normal cherry blossom to me," Fukuchi said.

' It reminds me of those days ago,' She thought.

" Anyways, want something from one of the shops near by," He asked.

" Um, you don't need to buy me anything Genichirou, I'm satisfied with what I have," Kiyoko patted the man's shoulder.

" Well, I don't care I'm spoiling you today," Fukuchi dragged her to one of the stores that a women desired.

" Goodness me," Kiyoko muttered.

" Would this suit her, Sir?," The sales lady asked.

Kiyoko's hair was decorated with the cherry blossoms hair pins.

" U-Uh,"

' She's a goddess,' Fukuchi thought.

" Um dear, does it suit me?," She asked.

" A-Anything suits you, my love," Fukuchi said. The woman and sales lady giggled.

" My what a gentleman," The woman said.

" He was always like this," Kiyoko said. Giggling behind her sleeves.

" Would you like it to be package?," The woman asked.

" Yes please," Fukuchi said kindly. Opening his wallet.

" Please come back again," The woman boaed in respect.

" Thank you again for the gift, My dear," Kiyoko said.

" Of course, anything for you, my love," He flirted. Causing Kiyoko to still blush.

" And here I thought you got used to my flirtings," Fukuchi smirked.

" G-Genichirou!," She exclaimed.