Chapter 6

Third person's pov

" Kiyoko-chan?, You done there?," Genichirou asked. Holding a kimono and haori for her.

He was response with nothing.

" Kiyoko-chan, are you okay?, I'm coming in alright," He enters the bathroom.

Only to see the woman's nude form.

" Genichirou!, Get out!, Out!," Kiyoko threw him a towel.

" I'm sorry!, i'm just gonna leave these here!," He exclaimed. His face turning red from the sight.

Leaving the kimono and haori on the sink.

After Kiyoko changed into a new kimono, ' That stupid Genichirou saw my naked body!, I can't face him now!,' She thought.

" Kiyoko-chan!, Dinner is ready!," Genichirou called out.

Kiyoko quickly tried her hair, throwing the towel to the laundry basket. running to the dinning room.

" Genichirou!, Alright, I'm done," She chirped. her long hair still having tangled.

" Sit down, I'll comb your hair," He said. bringing a wooden comb with him.

the woman nodded and sat on one of the floor cushions. with the man behind her combing her long hair.

" Your hair so smooth, Kiyoko-chan," He said. bringing her hair to his nose to smell the sweet scent.

" Genichirou!, What are you doing!?," She exclaimed, pulling her hair away from him.

' Did he just smell my hair?!,' She thought.

" Your hair's scent matches your face, my dear," He said. pulling her to his muscular chest.

" Genichirou, the food might get cold," She said.

" It can wait, my dear, I want to enjoy this moment," He said, tightening his grip on her.

" It sure has been a long time, hasn't it?," Kiyoko asked, remembering their days as children, then to teenagers and finally young adults.

" Yeah, I'm glad you're not married yet or I would have been depressed." He said. leaving small pecks on her shoulder.

The woman shiver at the feeling.

' I haven't felt like this since Ougai and I have dated,' She thought.

" Tell me the truth, what was that doctor to you?," He asked.

" I guess there's no hiding anymore huh?," She asked. " We used to date, not only as friends, but we were once lovers," She said.

Fukuchi gazing on his beloved.

" But then, I realized that he was responsible of the trauma of little Yosano and Dazai Osamu, I couldn't be with a man who takes advantage of children," She said. her sobs leaving from her mouth.

" I see," He said.

" Genichirou, I'm glad we met again," She said. a closed-eye smiled appear on her face.

The man paused his movements and glance back to the woman.

Pecking her cheek.

" I too, my dear," He said and help her up to have dinner with her.