Chapter 14

Third person's pov

" How is it everyone?," Kiyoko asked her lover's subordinates. Munching into the breakfast she made for them.

" Wahhhh I haven't eaten good food in a long time!, This is so good!," Teruko exclaimed.

" I'm glad it's up to your expectations," Kiyoko said.

The door of the headquarters opened to the reveal the middle-age man. Back from training the recruits.

" How was it, dear?," She asked. wiping his sweats that roll down his forehead.

" Still frustrating, they can't understand simple commands," He said, clearly frustrated with the situation.

" Well, be patient with them dear," Kiyoko took off the apron she was wearing and brought her lover's green tea and breakfast.

" Have you had your breakfast?, dear," Fukuchi asked.

" I have, dear," Kiyoko said, With Jouno and Tetcho helping her with the dishes.

Kiyoko changed into a new kimono since the one she wore earlier got dirty from the cleaning

" Kiyoko-san," Jouno called to the woman.

" Yes Jouno?," Kiyoko turned to the young man, still brushing her hair.

" Do you mind if I ask you something?," He said.

" Of course, Jouno," Kiyoko said, putting down her brush, leading them to the chairs of the dinning table.

" Why are you not married to captain?," He asked.

Kiyoko sighed and knew her lover's thought would have this.

" Genichirou, Fukuzawa and I, were friends, we were always together, but when we reach to a certain age, We split paths and hasn't seen each other in a long time," She explained.

" Not too long ago, I reunited with Fukuzawa and a few days with Genichirou," She said.

" Fukuzawa?, The director of the Armed Detective Agency?," Jouno asked, Kiyoko nodded.

" Never knew you had a connection with those two, Kiyoko-san," Jouno said. trying to process everything.

" Well, now you know and don't you have work to do, don't want Genichirou getting angry now do we?," Kiyoko patted his head. leaving a motherly affection on the young man's body.

" Kiyoko, I have a meeting with one of the officials in the other city, are you fine on your own for a day?," Genichirou asked.

Kiyoko was unsure, everytime he leaves, there was always gonna be a problem with her. either getting abducted or maybe even killed.

' Am I a burden to him?,' She thought.

" I'll call you once in a while, if somethings wrong," Kiyoko said, presenting him a soft smile.

Fukuchi as well was unsure to leave her on her own, but he had contact Fukuzawa if he's believe that he's love is in trouble.

He approached her and peck her forehead.

" Please take care of yourself," Fukuchi said and grabbed his sword and leave his office.

" Please be careful, Genichirou," She mutter.