Chapter 13

Kiyoko's pov

Hmm?

A letter from Yukichi?

A letter at my hand. Written from Yukichi, The director of the agency.

' I wonder what he needs?,' I thought. Unfolding the paper. Reveal the message.

Meet me by the port

' The port?, Such a suspicious place but maybe it'e important,' I thought and wash up in the bathroom.

I changed into a purple floral kimono with long sleeves, that Genichirou gifted me in one of our dates

I tied half of my long hair with bow.

I slipped on my white socks and apply color to my lips

I walk to the entrance of the door to slip on my sandals.

' I should get going, Yukichi might be waiting for me,' I thought and exit the door.

Third person's pov

' Where is he?, He is supposed to be here,' Kiyoko thought, looking around the port.

" You must be the beautiful Kiyoko ume," A man in his late 30s or 40s approached the woman.

" Um, Do I know you?," She asked.

" No, But I have met with your comrade," He said. Pausing infront of her.

" Yukichi?, Do you have any idea where he is?, He told me to wait here," She said.

" Actually,"

" It was I, that wrote that letter, I was the one who told you to come here," He said.

' What should I do?, Should I run?,' Kiyoko thought. About to turn away.

" Not so fast," He grabbed her wrist. He leaned into her ear.

" We need your ability for our organization, Turn now and this city will burn to the ground," His dark voice tinted in it.

" I-I,"

" What will it be?," He asked.

" I accept it, Please don't do anything rash on this city," Kiyoko particial beg the man.

" Ver-"

" Kiyoko!," Kiyoko gasped and turned to see Fukuzawa behind them.

" Y-Yukichi!," Kiyoko saw the sliver hair man approached them.

" Francis, What are you doing with my mutual comrade?," He asked. Ripping Francis's grasp from Kiyoko's wrist.

Kiyoko hurl into Fukuzawa's side. Clutching her wrist.

" Nothing at all, mr.Fukuzawa, Well I should be off then," Francis turned to the raven hair woman.

" I always get what I desire," He muttered. His cold eyes glared daggers at her.

" Kiyo!," Genichirou arrives at the Fukuzawa office in the Armed detective agency building.

He glance to his shakily beloved. Who is drinking her tea slowly.

He sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her to his chest.

" Everything alright?," Fukuchi asked.

" Genichirou, Perhaps I should go to work with you, starting right now," Kiyoko said.

' Was she attempted to be kidnapped again?,' He thought.

" Alright, Fukuzawa thank you for saving her from that foreginer, that you told me about," The couple bowed at the director.

" We'll be on our way," Genichirou held his beloved's small hand.

" Kiyoko-san?, You're here once again," The blind man said.

" Hmm, Today another has tried to kidnapped her again," Fukuchi said.

" From now on, She stays for the time being," Fukuchi told his subordinates.