Chapter : 3

"That would be 250.00 yen ma'am" you said to the costumer who was paying for their drinks.

"Alright here is the money" the lady said as she handed you over the money. "Thank you! Have a good night!" You gave her a warm smile.
"Your welcome and hey you have a very beautiful smile" the lady said. "Ahaha thank you!" You replied to her . After the lady left you looked at the clock. It's 10 pm. "Time to end this shift and to home. I wonder if Alice is ready or n-" your words got cutted off by Alice as she came .

"Hey sis! Ready to go?" She said

"Yeap!" You grabbed your bag and said bye to the owner of café. You left the café with Alice and started to walking towards a beer store nearby. "Uh what are you gonna do at beer store?" Alice asked you with suspicious eyes. You let out a small chuckle and replied her "aha I see you forgot it already? Remember what Stella told us when we left? She said to bring beer tonight"

"Oh yea right. But do you have enough money?" Asked by Alice

"Mmm yea pretty much I can buy 2 bottles at least." You replied and went inside the store . As you entered you could feel all the drunk men were looking at your body . Some even started to looking at your chest which made you uncomfortable. You wanted to break their bones but since you are tired already you ignored them and went to cashier.

"Hello there maamy, how can I help you?" The cashier said

"Hey uhm can I get 2 bottles of beer" you asked .

"Yea sure. Hold on let me get those" the cashier said and went to get the beers.

"Hey sis uh isn't that your bestie Miraki?" Alice pointed to a girl sitting alone at a empty table with teary eyes. "Oh my goodness yes! What is she doing here? Let's go Alice" you grabbed your sister's hands and went to Miraki.

"Gosh Miraki what are you doing here? You told me you don't like drinking and wasn't you suppose to be on a date with your boyfriend?" Suddenly Miraki hugged you tightly and brust out in tears.

"Mira what happened? Is this about your parents again?" You gently asked as she stopped crying.

"N-no it's not because of them. It's about my boyfriend" she said.

"Mira what did he do? Why you're crying like this? Is everything okay between you two? goodness I will literally break all of his bones if he dared to hurt you!" you replied.

"N-no Y/n! Nothing is right between us...He cheated on me..I l-loved him so m-much y/n! I know I'm not a good girlfriend but still I'm trying to be a better person each day. I tried everything to make him happy , took care of him and even gave him my money for his dream bike now he's saying he got bored of me man seriously is this what I deserve after doing so much for him?" Mira tried her best to not to breakdown.

"Wait what?! What are you talking about Mira! He literally was the one who confessed his feelings to you at first now he's the one who's cheating on you?! Gosh this is why I don't believe men-" suddenly you stopped talking and realized what you said earlier.

𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟....𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝐵𝑎𝑗𝑖? 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚...𝑖 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚...𝑖 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚...𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦...𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒...𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛? 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒? 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒?