(Chapter : 09)

After arriving to your house's main door. You knocked it. You had no idea who were inside of the house. You prayed that hopefully it's not your dad's friends. After waiting for few seconds. Someone opened the door. You looked up to see who's that person was. After seeing their face your soul had left your body.

It's no other than your own step brother Jake. Yes , your step mother had a son before she gets married to your dad. It's not like he was the nice guy. He was the most disgusting person ever you met after your father. He was mentally ill when you first met him. You tried your best to stay far away from him. He did abused you too when you were teen. He was 2 years older than you.

Even though he hated you alot but his main target was your sister. He met you're sister when she was 7 years old . After he saw your sister he started to going near to her whenever you were not around . Alice was young but she was smart. She told you immediately about this that Jake held her hands when she was playing , touched her cheeks , fingers , hair even shoulders. You knew what was going on Jake's mind.

Some weeks later Jake got arrested for doing a murder of a little girl. He was in jail during whole time. But today seems like he had returned home. You didn't know they give him therapy or not.

"Hello there my lovely step-sisters!" - Jake said with a creepy smile on his face.

"Uhm nee-san who's this?"- Alice

"Oh he? He's our step brother..Jake" - You.

Well Alice did kinda forgot Jake's face because she were too young to remember everything. But she knew there's someone named Jake who touched her. As soon as she heard the name she grabbed your hands tightly.

"Alice! You grown up alot! Goodness last time I saw you...you were so young and... beautiful even though you're still as before!" - Jake

"Jake don't scare her. She doesn't remember anything" - You . You grabbed Alice's hands and walked inside of the house.

"Scared? Are you kidding? Why would I'll make her uncomfortable? She's my favourite after all!" - Jake

"Nee-san.. please let's go to our room I have to study.." - Alice . She was hugging your body. She didn't even dare to look at Jake's face.

"Aww are you getting scared ? No don't be come here let me give you a hug! Aren't you happy that I got out of that jail and returned home?" - Jake

"Surely Dad and his wife are happy about this but we are not . Now we have to deal with another monster" - You

"Seems like you didn't change Y/n" - Jake

You were about to say something but your stepmother started to walking towards you.

"Finally this slut had returned! Now don't waste any single time and go back to kitchen and make us dinner!" - Stella

"Yes please my lovely sis" - Jake

"Shh son! Why you're calling that Slut sister?! Look at her how ugly she is! No one even wants her! She's just stupid like her bitch mother! Even looking at her face disgusted me!" - Stella

"I don't care what you say mom but Alice is different!" - Jake.

You could feel your blood is boiling. You wanted to break all of his bones right now but they are 3 people and you're only 1 you can't defend yourself against them. And if you lose yourself surely Alice will get be in dying situation.

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE BITCH? I SAID GO BACK TO KITCHEN! TODAY MY DEAREST SON CAME HOME AND I DON'T WANT YOU LITTLE WITCH RUINED IT!" - Stella pulled your hair and pushed you forward.