Chapter : 4

"You don't fucking know what your beloved friends did? Your friend cheated on my best friend. Your friends played and tried to do physical harassment with my best friend!"

"What are you talking about girl...are you sure it was them?" - Mikey

"Do I look like someone who will slap strangers by mistake!" - You got out of car and got bumped into someone's chest hard. You look it up and saw same pink haired man. You grinned your teeth as you look away with disgust.

Now rest of bonten executives finally saw your face properly.

"she looks so innocent god damn it-" - Rinduo.

"Fuck..she's way more beautiful than I imagined" - A grin appeared on Ran's face . His eyes were busy to seeing your body and man he wished to take you home tonight.

"What's up with the attitude Sweetheart? I'm surprised that you are still breathing" - Kokonoi

"Ugh! Motherfuckers" - You

"Really Doll? Is that all you have to say before you're getting into a huge trouble? Shouldn't you be praying for your life now ?" - Sanzu

"Who the fuck are you calling doll? Am I a freaking toy to you?" - You

"Soon you will be" - Sanzu

"I can literally break your that mouth right now" - You

All of them just smirked at you. At this point your blood is boiling. You noticed how those two men seeing your body.

"The fuck you two morons are looking at? Never seen a girl before ? Seriously go fuck yourself!" - You

"Yeah we never seen someone as you darling" - Ran

"Did you realized that with whom you are showing that attitude? You don't know what can I do to you" - Rinduo

You were about to tell at him but suddenly you heard Miraki and Alice calling you as she ran towards you.

"My goodness Y/n! What the hell are you doing?! You have any idea what mess you just made!" - Miraki

"Mira why you're shouting at me? Can't you see I'm teaching your ex and his friends some lessons like what they did to you! Don't try to defend those morons. They deserve to be in hell!"

"Y/n stop! I don't know these people at all! That guy isn't my ex either! They all are strangers oh my god what did you do!" - Miraki

"W..what? Mira what? You're joking right?...right?" - No words were coming out of your mouth. You didn't dare to speak another word.

"B-but you said it was pink-" - You

"Yes! A pink hoodie not hair girl!" - Miraki.

"i-is t-that mean I slapped-" you couldn't believe what you had done. Seriously how could you be so careless that you slapped 7 strangers. How can you do this without confirming. You stood there silently not wanting to face those men. Your embarrassment is killing you inside.

"Oh god what mess I just did...what are those men gonna think about me now probably they think I'm a crazy person oh gosh..how will I apologize to them right now after all of those drama?" - you thought.

"Darling are you done thinking? So we can continue the argument" - Ran chuckled.

You slowly turned your head towards them . You saw Each of them smiling at you. Their eyes stucked with your eyes. You didn't had the guts to look at their face. You saw The emo looking man were Starring at you by car's window.

"Sweetheart why you're stunned to speak now? I thought you will beat us more come on don't be shy now" - Kokonoi

Your cheeks turned red by embarrassment. Of course they had noticed it.