Chapter : 19

*At the private room with Kakucho*

You were silently taking deep breaths with closed eyes. You weren't particularly sleeping but giving a little break to your tired body. He was still patting your head. It felt warm and it wasn't any bad touch you experienced. It was made with affection.

A sudden thought had crossed your mind making your eyes open wide. You quickly sat up straight and looked at him.

Y/n : I just remembered something kakucho..and I think it's time for me to leave this club plus my work is over too so..

Kakucho : Alright then let's go I'll drop you at home

Quick you shook your head rapidly.

Y/n : Oh no no you don't have to do that. I'll go by myself

Kakucho's eyes darkened. He seemed unsatisfied with your reply.

Kakucho : Y/n I can't just let you go home alone at 12 am. Its even safe for you is it? Let me take care of it so cmon.

Y/n : I'm really thankful for what you did to keep me safe tonight but it just feels strange to each of you all dropping me home or saving me in case. I feel like a burden.

Kakucho : you're not a burden. I don't know about others but to me you're just a girl who needs someone to protect you because you're too precious.

A weak but small smile creeped in your lips as you stood up.

Y/n : I thought you're gonna say weak?

Kakucho : the word weak doesn't suit you. Only precious does. But moving on to the previous topic I'm not leaving you alone at this late. I'll take you home.

Y/n : no look-

A knock on the door had interrupted while you tried to refuse. Both of you looked at each other. Confusion had placed over both of your's face. He got on his way towards the door.

Kakucho : stand here quietly I'll get it.

He reached to unlock the door. A familiar voice had arrived at your ears. You quickly rushed over to stand beside kakucho. It was none other than Eri. You surely got many glimpse of her tonight. Such a coincidence.

Eri : I'm sorry if I interrupted in something special but I need to have a quick talk with Y/n- ah! Y/n yes I was looking for you!

Kakucho titled his head and stepped few feets back to give you proper space to talk to her.

Eri looked somehow excited. She wasn't wearing the lacy revealing dress anymore. Instead she wore something fancy and outgoing. Was she leaving the club? Even if she had to then why she came to see you? She had a reason didn't she ?

Y/n : Hm? Why so? Is there anything you need from me?

Eri : not exactly a need but a favour from you though well are you planning to go home or staying over with someone for the night?

Y/n : definitely not staying over but I'll be heading to Miraki's apartment. Why do you ask?

Eri : perfect! Actually I'm live next door of the same apartment as her if you didn't know this but point is I'm going somewhere with this guy I met earlier so would you go there  by driving my car? I'm feeling totally not okay by giving key to others and you know I have very important things Inside the car so?

You immediately thought to agree. It was reckless to wait at the bus stop all alone at midnight. Also you didn't have to kakucho drop you there. You pulled out your hand front of her waiting for the keys. Eri placed the keys on your hand.