(Chapter : 13)

Your mind had stopped responding. Your sixth sense was telling you something terrible can happen and it happened. You realized earlier you made this stupid mistake still you pushed away all the thoughts. Now your professor is running just after you.

It's not easy to run on slippery tiles but still you managed to run somehow. If you shout from the top of your lungs for someone to hear you still it would be useless. All the staffs are outside now. It's just you and professor alone in this large campus.

Your mind was just playing one word.

"Run..run...just run"

He took great advantage of this moment. That's why he said to stay in university even after the class dismissed. No one would be here till an hour so it's would be perfect time to rape you.

Your mind was blank. You couldn't think anything else but to escape from him. Your worst nightmare began. As a child you saw how those men raped your mom. You heard her sobbing. Screams. Everything. Now it's started with you.

Your speed started to get slow. Mind was getting traumatized. Eyes got teary. Body got weak. It was feeling like soon he will grab you and do the exactly what he wanted to.

"You think you can escape from me! You weak ass girl! You girls are just slaves for us! Get back here you hoe!"

He shouted from behind.

"What am I doing...am I really getting weak now? Since my life started I saw how these men destroyed me . They killed the most precious person of my life...mom. Called me a weak girl because I just bear the pain instead of fighting back? What does these jerks thinks? They can satisfy their needs and throw the girl in trash. If a girl got raped by boys then everyone blames her. So if he rapes me... society will look at me with disgust. I had enough with men playing with my life. I won't run away this time. I won't let him win over now. If I ended up killing while protecting myself then I'll be murderer than let him touch me."

You felt anger and hatred towards him. You stopped running and turned back to face him.

"Finally you bitch realized your worth! Now come here and don't make any noise or else I'll cut your tongue understood?!" - He smirked. He walked close and pinned you on the wall. He pressed his body against yours. You felt his heartbeat is racing rapidly. He looked so excited.

"You girls are just play hard to get but actually you want this don't you? Oh how can you resist someone like me? Just give in already and make me feel satisfied like a good girl"

You grinned your teeth. You are disgusted with his words. The urge to cut his dick and feed it to dogs are growing inside you. But you played calm. You don't know how long you can fight back since your body is injured due to abuse. You're body is in full pain still you wanted to murder this man.

He raised his hand to caress your body but you punched him on face as his nose started to bleed. He looked at you with anger eyes.

"You fucking bitch!"

Enough bearing these men's torture now if you don't stand up then you won't ever able to. He came forward to grab your neck but you was ready for next move. You grabbed his shoulder and kicked his balls with full rage. He let out loud painful scream as he fall on the ground.

This time your mind was telling you different options. One was telling you to run away it's the good timing and easily you could escape. Other was telling let out your hatred towards him. Give him a torture in return.

"If I run away from here now then you will win. There would be no difference between me and weakass girl. You men always torture us. Always except us to give our bodies. Always beat us up. Everyday every night every single hour around the world I'm sure girls are getting physically mentally abused by you men!"