( Chapter : 15 )

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

• Violence •

Sanzu had dropped you off at your house safely. He was clearly not wanting to leave you that quickly but thanks to Kakucho. He dragged sanzu up forcefully. Sanzu had gave you a warning that not to make him wait whenever he's calling you. And you agreed somehow.

You had texted Miraki to keep Alice at her place for the night. After Jake had returned from cell you decided to keep Alice away from that house. It will make Jake frustrated. He will let out all his frustration on you.

You turned to face the door of your house but right then someone's figure captured the corner of your eyes. You turned around to see who's this. As you saw your heart flattered. After such a long time Baji had returned. You obviously didn't know where he went or why he was away.

Slowly you started to approaching to him. Finally a true smile appeared on face. You wanted to give in his arms. Feeling his embrace but there's something off. His facial expression. He was not happy. He was  annoyed. At you. He was leaning against the wall. Arms crossed over his chest. His open long hair made it look so good.

"Keisuke! Give me an explanation that where were you all these days? You saw that? How many texts I sent you? No calls no texts even I asked Mitsuya. They all said they don't have any idea. I missed you so mu-" 

"Care to explain why didn't you pick up my call? And who dropped you off? That car cannot be owned by the people we know" - Keisuke snapped. His eyes grew darkened as if they are studying your mind.

"Keisu-"

"Y/n. I demand an answer. Speak louder" - keisuke

"You're right. That's someone you don't know. About the call well...my phone was silent" - you had to lie. Ofcourse if you told him the truth he will lost his temper.

"Who was it , Y/n?" - Keisuke

"A friend- wait are you suspecting me? Just because you were away from me for awhile you thought I'll see someone else behind your ba-"

"Did I mention it? No? Then don't over think" - Keisuke

"That doesn't matter. You might think something like that tell me won't you? Anyway now I want to know where were you all these days?"

Keisuke didn't answer. Just stared into your eyes. It felt like he was finding the truth behind your made up lie. You were always bad at lying so it won't take much longer to push you further. Just as you thought he will spat at you but his toned changed into deep tone.

"Go back to home. You probably had tough day. I'll have a talk with you when you are feeling better" - without another word he just walked away like nothing happened.

You wanted to stop him. Tell him to stay longer. Held his arm to stop but your movements refused to act. They paralyzed on their spot. You slightly nodded and walked back to front door knocking it lightly.

Within some minutes Stella opened the door with a loud noise. It was clear she was drunk again. Her eyes spoke more than mouth. She grabbed your hair and dragged you inside the house closing the door behind you.

She tightened the grip harder on your head. She threw you against a wall. Making you hiss with pain. whole body hitting against concrete wall. The skin from your forehead got ripped off bit when Stella rubbed your forehead against the wall. You screamed at pain. Screaming more loudly within each touch with the wall.

"Finally whore decided to show up! Feel this pain! This is what you fucking deserve! Daughter of a bitch!" - Stella yelled right at your ears.

"Arghh! T-tell me what do I have to d-do?! Please stop this! I can't bear the pain anymore-"

"Shut up whore! You clearly know what do I want! Playing dumb huh? Like that stupid bitch who passed away!" - Stella's grinned. It was satisfying her. Your tears , your painful screams , your begging , your blood which was coming from the injured forehead.

"Money! Is that what you want? I'll give you! But please stop doing this- I'm begging you! I'll give you right amount of money just please let me go!"  - you tried to held her hands but she pinned your wrists above your head.

"You have been saying this for weeks! There's no freaking money! Nothing! I had give you enough time but time's up! Hurry up whore!" - Stella was about kick at your stomach by her knees but she stopped. She noticed something on your body.

Her eyes travelled towards your neck. Locked with the gold chain you were wearing. It was the last memory of your biological mom. The only true thing you had on.

Stella grinned as if she found a treasure. She held the chain to check if it was made of real gold. Well yes it was. She tightly grabbed the chain and yanked away from your neck with a tight grip. You screamed with a pain in voice. Your throat was sore from screaming and crying.

"Stella- no no no! Give it back! Not the chain Stella! Please! It's my mom's only memory I have left! Take anything but not this! Ste-"

Before you could finish talking a sharp slap landed on your left cheek. Her fingerprints were visible on your cheek. You kneeled down and held her legs. You were begging.

"Don't take this last thing away from! Stella please! I'll give you money just as you want but don't ta-"

Stella tried to free her legs away from you. She kicked you hard causing you fall on floor. She laughed satisfyingly.
"This is what happens when you think you can do whatever you want in this household got it bitch? Go make money! Stupid slut."

You cried helplessly. What else you could do? Crying was the only choice left to let out the pain from your chest. You were crying out loudly. Slowly blood was dripping more and more from your forehead. You held your forehead by palms and tried to stand up but failed. 

Slowly you heard your phone was ringing. With your bloody palm you reached out to hold the phone. You hoped it was keisuke but it wasn't. Eri had called you.

You didn't pick it up at first. You cleared your throat. You pressed a towel against your forehead which was injured. Blood were dripping. Adjusting the pain you called her back. Within some seconds she answered you.

"Hey Y/n? How's your ankle now? I hope you're taking re-" - Eri.

"I'll see you at club at 11"