Chapter : 08

After saying bye to Sanzu , Ran and Rindou you walked inside of the Café. You held your sister's hand tightly. As you entered the owner of café have you an annoying expression. It was clear that she is mad at you. But you didn't care about that. You needed to leave this job as soon as possible.

"What did I told you last time Young lady? One more time you're late and I will not give you full payment." - The red haired lady walked towards you.

"I know ma'am" - You

"you're keep doing this again and again! I won't hear any dumb excuse this time! Go to work right now!" - Her.

"And I won't give you any excuse anymore" - You

"What are you trying to say huh?" - Her.

"That is..I am leaving this job" - You

"WHAT! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!" - The lady shouted at you.

You filnched by this . You didn't know why she's shouting at you because you said you will leave this job? No that's cannot be true. She threats you that she will fired you each time you make a mistake. You were pretty sure she will find a new worker just in sometimes. So why she's overreacting to this?

" ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS JOB! I NEED YOU TO WORK FOR ME!" - Her.

"Ma'am please calm down everyone is starring at you. I'm leaving this job Because I've a valid reason also you don't want a worker who's late at arriving right?" - You

"Y/N! You can't leave this job like this! You need this job to pay your rents and bills!" - Her

The lady looked around and cleared her throat.

"Well listen here you're uhm really good at this work so I don't want anyone else who knows they might scam me you're understanding my point right?" - Her

"I totally get your point ma'am but I really can't do this job..my finals are near and I've to study to graduate during staying here it's wasting my time and I might lose the scholarship if I don't be in high ranks so yeah" - You.

You were about to turn around to leave the café but the lady grabbed your arm.

"No no no! You can't just leave of your own!" - Her

"I'm sorry ma'am I'm sure you will find new worker soon goodbye" - you said as you left the café with your sister.

The lady stood there horrified. There are lots of people inside. If she tried to make any scene everyone will go against her. She grinned her teeth and went to her office.

After leaving the café you started to walking towards the taxi stand. It was getting evening time. The sky started to becoming dark. Soon it's will be raining. People were going to their destinations. The city lights were visible. The wind blew your hair . You were deep into thinking about the decision you made.

" Did I make the right choice? Now I don't have any job . I don't have any money left with me. Dad will kill me this time. Who knows what horrible torture is waiting for me? Or maybe Stella will force me into prostitution? I don't know. I don't know what to do at this point. But I didn't had any other option but to end this"

"It was true that I didn't had more time to be prepare for my finals but staying away from that café is far better for me. Of course I had to quit because maybe I find out something odd which scared me."

"I've been working at this café for like months. During working time I have noticed many strange situations. Each time any new worker join the café after few days they disappeared all of a sudden. I've asked the lady about this but all she said is some of them quit, some of them had family emergency or some of them found better job. But was all of those true? No it was clearly abnormal."