( Chapter : 14 )

Your head was spinning with different kinds of thoughts. You almost got saved from rape today. And your own professor tried to assault you. That very man who used teach your lessons and what he did today? Taking advantage.

Particularly somewhere you blamed yourself for being weakling. You couldn't even protected yourself from a man. Your dad and his second wife abused you since childhood. They ruined your life. Staying like a slave in your own house.

You pressed your head on car's window. Looking through the roads. Sanzu was driving and glancing over you continuously. You couldn't feel but his eyes didn't leave you. His eyes are travelling over your body. Suddenly he noticed some scars in your neck.

He gently reached his left hand towards your chin and held it. You felt his cold fingers on your skin making you feeling shivers in your spine. He slowly turned your head from window to meeting his cold sharpened eyes.

"Who did that to you" - he asked. More like he was demanding to know.

"What do you mean by that? I'm not getting your point" - You gave him a confused look.

He placed his hand on your bruises. You widen your eyes bit. Your professor tried to choke you but there were some deep cut scars. It was done by your dad. You thought for an excuse. You kept your personal life secret from others as always. You can't just tell him  , hey my dad did this.

"I have this since childhood I don't remember exactly how I got this...you know lack of memories" - You gathered all the words perfectly making it look like truth.

Sanzu didn't reply anything just starring at your eyes and scars. He took off his hand from your neck and focused on driving.

"What about your ankles? Those bruises and scars are visible. Is that also in your body for childhood? And you don't remember because of lack of memories right?" - Sanzu spoke in cold tone. It wasn't like he was asking it felt like he was mocking your lie.

You looked down at your ankles. Realising you failed to cover it. " About that? It's completely not related with childhood..it happened randomly just forget about it."

"Randomly anything doesn't happen. Everything happens for a reason. Tell me the exact reason , Y/n" - He ordered you.

Your mouth were dry. In this situation you didn't know what to say to make it look believable. Your eyes were roaming the surroundings by you. You bite your lower lip hard.

"My sister Alice...you remember right? Yeah few days ago she was asking for letting her go to camping trip but I refused angrily and we got into some arguement and she started to scratching my ankles and hurting it in return. She is a child you know" - you felt horrible for lying. And blaming on Alice who never talked to you raising her voice. But you couldn't let sanzu knew everything you kept secrets till this day.

"She did? That doesn't actually suitable with her character" - Sanzu

"A child have different kind of moods. Sometimes they act bratty as well. I got used to it anyway" - You felt a vibration in your hand which was made by your phone. Someone's name popped up on your screen. You felt  relief and overjoy at same time. Your boyfriend Baji just texted you back after this long.

You quickly started to typing. You wanted to know where he disappeared , why he did it , when will he be back but you got distracted by Sanzu's voice.

"Put your phone in silent mode. Don't give someone else company when you're with me. It should be only me got it?" - Sanzu

"My apologies , Sanzu. It was a message from-" - your words got cutted off by sanzu.

"I don't honestly care who's that person. Whenever you're with me you will be away from all the people you know. Only you and me" - Sanzu

"There there sorry. But sanzu you don't absolutely have to take me hospital for that issue" - You

"You don't need to worry about it. That's my responsibility " - sanzu pulled over front of a large hospital. It was well established. It's giving the vibes like rich hospitals. There weren't any local cars. There were very fancy cars surrounded by the building. You had no clue something existed like this in your own city.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Half of an hour had passed away. Several doctors were checking me because sanzu told them you got choked. Doctors said there were no problems with you but still he ordered them to check you properly.

You was trying your best to cover up  scars and bruises. You was praying dearly not to notice the wounds. You were holding the screams whenever doctor placed their hands on back or arms. Those were injuried ofcourse.

As doctors finished examining you they had some words with sanzu before they left the room. You saw there were a strange fear in their eyes while talking to sanzu. You couldn't figure out why.

Suddenly a male figure entered in the very same room. You looked at the man and instantly a smile appearing on your face. His large scar always amused you. You might don't know him personally but you know he's such a gentleman.

"God damnit Sanzu. I've been calling you for hours. Can you explain why you're he-" - kakucho's eyes landed on you. He moved his legs walking front of you. "Y/n? What are you doing here? Are you well?"

"Oh hi kakucho. It's good to see you again...I didn't come here by my will...sanzu bit took me here" - you smiled awkwardly not knowing what to say. Telling him that your professor assaulted you will be dramatic. Who knows he might think you're over sharing.

Sanzu clearly looked pissed off as he seen you smiling at kakucho. He tried to control his psychotic side for not to make any scene front of you. He rolled his eyes and spoke to kakucho.
"Nah first tell me what are you doing here? And how did you know I'm here ? Are you stalking me?"

"I have no intentions of stalking you like a gay creep. I was passing by the road and saw your car and you weren't picking up calls so I thought -" kakucho stopped. He turned to you again. "What happened to Y/n? Sanzu what you done?"

" Shut the f*ck up kakucho.You don't have to know about Y/n. It's my concern not yours. Why you asking?" - sanzu

"You will shut up and tell me what's wrong" kakucho looked down at you." Are you hurt , Y/n?"

You shook your head. "No no please don't get worried I'm completely fine. I had a minor problem so yeah but doctors checked and confirmed I'm physically good"

Kakucho nodded slightly. He knew sanzu had some lustful inappropriate intentions for me. But as if he can control himself. After seeing you club that night wearing revealing dress looking fascinating. He couldn't either shake off that weird lustful feeling as well. It's not like he imagined himself with you on bed like sanzu and Haitanis does. He had a strange feeling. In his eyes you were just a  innocent and beautiful soul. But in other eyes just a playtoy.

"Why are you looking for me anyway? Don't you have work or something?" - Sanzu stepped in near you. Looking at kakucho while stroking your hair.

"Mikey wanted to see you. Don't ask me the reason I don't know as well. Be there around 11 pm" - Kakucho replied

"Fine whatever." - sanzu rolled his eyes once again before looking back at you. " You're looking bit exhausted let's get you home safely"

"Mhm sure. It's gotten bit late I need to reach there really fast" - you stood up from the hospital's bed.

Sanzu held your hand tightly. His fingers wrapped around your fingers. He walked outside of room leading you outside. His one hand was in his pocket and other was holding into you like you will get lost. kakucho walked beside you. He glanced at you just silently. His hands folded into fists seeing you this close to sanzu but he remained a grin knowing you will soon be his as well.