( Chapter : 12 )

[Note : I had changed Y/n's sister name  which is "Alice" right now ]

Watching Mikey sleeping peacefully on your lap was something abnormal. He looks so unwell by judging his body and face. He held your pants tightly wanting not to let you go by his side. He is really comfortable with it. You staring at him while wondering what could go worse in next time?

Imagine leaving your suspicious job and going to club for pole dancing . Lying about broken ankle then got pinned on the wall by someone from past week that you clearly have no idea who is this man. Going to rooftop for fresh air but ended up having mysterious someone on your lap sleeping.

"What the fuck is happening with my life? The whole week is messed up. Everything happening too fast. Since meeting with these unknown men . It's been days that Sanzu didn't call you either texted you which is weird isn't ? Baji is missing since starting I don't know where the hell he's or even what he doing"

"I'm losing trust in everything. I just want to give up and run away somewhere far. I don't even wanna face this city anymore. People says moving out from your country won't help you to solve problems but in my case it's will work without any doubt"

"I don't understand myself. Who the hell am I now? What am I doing? I'm doing the exact actions what mom had warned not to do. My brain stopped working all I am thinking is about escaping. Maybe that's it. Screw all these emotional feelings. I understand in this wide world I'm an orphan. I don't have anything parents? Family? Relationship? Good life? Nothing actually I'm alone. Both my mental and physical health are fucked up"

The buzzing sounds of phone made you jump out of your thoughts. You
Looked on the screen to find out it's Yumi. Without any hesitation you answered hoping to finally leave this place.

*On call*

Eri : Hey uh Y/n? Where are you?

You : I'm on the rooftop actually. All the works are complete by now?

Eri : Yes , I'm  waiting for you at the parking lot. Pretty much everyone had left. Staying here for long can cause us trouble so hurry up.

You : Yea sure , I'll be there in awhile.

The call had ended. You looked over Mikey. He's not gonna be wake now. You carefully held his head and put it down on where you were sitting. slowly standing up  you turned back and rushed at the rooftop gate. While rushing out you didn't see something on the floor. And it was obvious you fell down making an average noise. You cursed inside of your mind.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why the fuck I didn't see that damn tool. Ugh what a great way to escape."

You slowly stand up and started to running at the parking lot. There weren't much people inside. Obviously some of them are in the VIP rooms. Suddenly it's looks like haunting place. Only your footsteps can be heard. That's a great opportunity as well you don't have to go through bunch of people trying to touch your ass.

                        [][][][][][][][][]

As soon as Miraki handed you a glass of water you started to drinking like possessed soul. That was a shitty day actually. There's no way you will return to your house at this late night. Eri dropped you off at miraki's apartment.

"So how was your night with new people and new job? Did you had fun ?" - Miraki looked at your face with excitement face

"Gross"  - You

"The heck you mean by that?"

"I lied. I lied to Eri that I broke my damn ankle and skipped my job then I hurt my knee for real by falling on the rooftop"