YOU WANT ME ONLY LIKE A DOLL

___________________________________________________________NEXT DAY

NEXT DAY

___________________________________________________________NEXT DAY

Y/n get up from her bed she look at the time it's 10 am . She quickly get out from the bed and run towards the washroom for shower. After sometime later she come out while wear her dress . She pick her phone and look is he call you or message you . But her hope agin failed . He didn't message or call her . She throw her phone on the bed and look at the mirror . Yesterday incidents come to her mind . Drop of tears fall from her eyes
Y/n : yesterday you promise infront of the phera treat me as your behalf part and you saty with me in my next 7 birth also . But you broke everything and go from me . Why did you marry me if you didn't like me ? * She look at the mirror through her holy thread and sindoor *
But her chain of thought brake when she heard the ring of her phone . She wipe her tears and look at the caller id it's her father . She take a deep breath and attend his call
Mr Sharma : good morning dear . I'm i disturbed your sleep
Y/n : no dad i wake up alredy * she said with a normal voice *
Mr Sharma : where is taehyung is he wake up ? * Y/n don't know what said * but suddenly Mrs Sharma snatch the phone from mr Sharma and said *
Mrs Sharma : y/n how are you daughter ?.* She said with a fake smile *
Y/n : I'm fine mom . What about you mom ?
Mrs Sharma : if my daughter is happy then I'm also happy . Dear when will you both go to korea ? *She didn't anything . don't know what to said to her mother * what she think that taehyung go to korea yesterday . *
Y/n ; mom i will talk to you later . He calling me . * Y/n said a lie to her mother *
Mrs Sharma : ok y/n bye take care * the call end*
Y/n throw her phone on the bed and sit on the floor while hugged her knees and cry hard .
Y/n : beacuse of you i tell lie to my parents . Why did you do this to me ? ..... * Crying hard *
ON THE OTHER SIDE

?? : Taehyung are you out of mind ? What you did it's very foolish plan * Tae : then what i do huh ? I told you all i don't like her

Tae : then what i do huh ? I told you all i don't like her . Then how will I share a room with her ? * But suddenly the door open revealing bang pd he come towards taehyung and said with an angry tone .
Pd : yahh taehyung who told you that i called you here ? Huh ? * He didn't said anything while looking down *
Pd : taehyung what happened to you ? You are not like my old tae tae . * He said that taehyung can't control his tears he cry hard bang pd hugged him *
Tae : I'm really sorry sir . I know i do this wrong* pd patted his back and pulled him from his shoulder then said *
Pd : it's ok tae I'm sorry to shout at you . When i heard this i can't control my anger . But tae you did is a wrong . You only think about you if you agree or not now she is your wife .
Tae : but sir i can't love her with my whole heart . I marry her for my parents wish . I can't start with new family with her . * Pd look at namjoon and said *
Pd : namjoon pls make him understand he is doing is wrong
Rm : tae once think about her . You marry her for your parents happiness . Then what about her happiness ? She marry you with a lot of dreams . But what do you did ? You broke her heart yesterday and said a lie to her then come here . Don't you think how much she hurt ? When her husband leave her alone in a hotel room on their first night . * When namjoon said this taehyung look at him with his teary eyes and said *
Tae : i know hyung i did a wrong . But i can't give her a happy life that she dream about . That's why i go from their so she can understand that she can any place in my heart . Only this is arranged marriage for my parents happiness .
He said this and go to his room while take his luggage .
Pd : i don't know how can he behave like this ?Anyway I'm going .if you can guys talk to him to understand * rm noded his head *

Taehyung come to his room and placed all items on his wardrobe and go to his washroom for shower

Taehyung come to his room and placed all items on his wardrobe and go to his washroom for shower . After sometime later he come the room and sit on the bed he pick his phone it's 24 missed call from her mom . She call back after sometime of ring someone attend the phone .
Mrs Kim : tae how many times i call you ? Why don't you pick my call ?
Tae : I'm really sorry I'm little busy that's why ? * Mrs Kim smile at his talk and said with a tease *
Mrs Kim : is my daughter in law is fine ? * He know what his mom said he said to her *
Tae : mom it's not like that you think i say about my work . So don't think to much * mrs kim didn't said but she know something happened so she said *
Mrs Kim : tae give your phone to y/n i want to talk to her . * Tae become shock when his want to talk to her he think sometimes and said *
Tae : mom she is in washroom .
Mrs Kim ; oh ok but she come out tell her to call me ok * he said *
Tae : ok bye mom .
Mrs Kim : take care . Bye
When the call end he fall on his bed while touching his temple . He look at his phone sometime then call y/n .but she didn't pick the call . That make him get up his bed and call agin but she didn't picking up it's make his heart beating fastly . He don't know what is happening in his body some emotional vibs attacking him . But suddenly the call attend that make him said in one breath .
Tae : where are you ? Why didn't you attend my call ? Are you ok ? * Y/n become shok of his questions then she said *
Y/n : I'm really sorry I'm in washroom that's why i didn't pick up the call . And y/n I'm fine . What about you ? * Taehyung think what he said to her just now and he said *
Tae : yahh I'm fine . Bythe way i call you for i want a help
Y/n : help ? What help you want from me ?
Tae : just now mom call me and said where is ou i said to her that pout in washroom but she said she want to talk to you so please call her and talk to her ok * y/n understood that what he saying she didn't said anything just noded her head with mm .... But she was about to said something he cut the call . It's make her so hurt she cry hard while hugging her pillow
Y/n : YOU WANT ME ONLY LIKE A DOLL THAT WHAT YOU SAID THAT I DO ...............

__________________________________________________________
Hello guys i hope you all like this ep please comment your suggestion and ideas
Please please it's really important to me so please comment your valuable suggestions
And i have a request please guys don't be silent reders it's not a good manner

Bye bye .......