GET READY TO BE MY BRIDE

___________________________________________________________IN KITCHEN Y/n is washing dishes but she thinking something deeply in her mind Y/n in her mind : After the conversation with jimin taehyung is not ok

IN KITCHEN
Y/n is washing dishes but she thinking something deeply in her mind
Y/n in her mind : After the conversation with jimin taehyung is not ok . I checking taehyung every time his behaviour towards me is change. Like he hiding something from me . I don't know what in his mind but i want to ask him . * She do her work quickly and go towards the bedroom .*

When she enters the bedroom her lips formed a smile seeing that her babies playing with her dad in the bed

When she enters the bedroom her lips formed a smile seeing that her babies playing with her dad in the bed . But suddenly taehyung's eyes fall on her it's make her smile it him . But he didn't give any expression it's make her so hurt . She do t know the reason behind his this face . Y/n walk towards the cupboard and take her cloths for shower . She take a deep breath and go inside the washroom . .
AFTER SOMETIME LATER
Y/n come out from the washroom while drying her hair . She saw her two babies are sleeping peacefully in the bed . But taehyung is not their she placed the towel on the hanger then walk towards her babies she kissed both on their forehead . At the same time taehyung come inside the bedroom she look at him with a smile but he didn't . She get up from the bed and walk towards him . He was about to go she grab his hand and said .
Y/n : tae .? Why are you ignoring me ? * He didn't said anything and was about to buy she hugged him from behind and said *
Y/n : if you have any problem with me you tell to me . Don't ignore me like this . Please * he take a deep breath and unie her hands from his torso and said .
Tae : y/n I'm not ignoring you . * She cupped his face it's make him look at her eyes *
Y/n : now tell tae . Look at my eyes i know something bothering you . Tell me tae . I'm your wife I want to know why are you upset this much . I observing you after the conversation with jimin you are behaving totally different . What happened tae tell . * He don't know what to said her . He is answerless infront of her . Y/n starts to ask same question to him angain and agin it's make him anger and shout at her .
Tae : YES YOU ARE RIGHT IM IGNORING YOU .* when he shout at her she flinch in sudden her tears starts to fall . This is the first time he shouting at her in this much anger. But she don't know the reason . *
Y/n : t-tae why are you shouting at me . What happened to you . You are not like this before .what happened to you i don't want this tae I want my old tae back . * When her tears make him weak he kneel infront of her and cry hard his sudden change make her shock agin . * She make him get up and hugged him like a babby and said *
Y/n : no tae don't cry I'm here . Don't cry i can't see you crying . Please tae . * He hugged her tightly like no tomorrow and said *
Tae : y/n don't leave me . Please dont leave me alone in this world . * She try to calm him and said *
Y/n : never tae i will never leave you . You are my everything my home , my happiness how will I leave you . I will never leave you . * She seprate him from her and cupped his face and said *
Y/n : now said tae what's your problem tell . * He hugged her and said *
Tae : y/n yesterday jimin come to see me and said ............ * He said everything what he told to him * after she heard what he said . Her eyes filled with tears she hugged him and said . *
Y/n : tae .... Why she want to do that to me ? I didn't do anything to her . Then why she hurting this much ? * Taehyung rubbed her hair and said*
Tae : i don't know but you know your life is in dangerous i want to protect you from her and him . So i take a decission i hope you agree with mine * she look at him and said *
Y/n : yes tae i will . * He grabbed her and on his hand and said *
Tae : y/n i think so much and take this dicission . I hope you will not hate me . * She don't know what is he saying but she patiently waiting for his dicission and said
Y/n : no tae I know what you take . It's for our good * he smile at her and said *
Tae : thank you y/n to belive in me * she hugged him and said *
Y/n : no tae don't he thank I'm your wife it's my responsibility to heare my husband's dicission and words . * He noded his head and said *
Tae : i know y/n . but after you hear my dicission your words will change . * She look at him and said *
Y/n : but tae .what you mean ?
Tae : yes y/n my dicission is you want to go back India . * When he said that her eyes filled with tears and she shock too *
Y/n : w-shat ? Tae how can you said this to me ? No i will never go to India. In this condition .
Tae : Listern y/n it's good for you . Please you said you will ok with my discission .
Y/n : yes I'm ok with your dicission but now beacuse you forgot the phera we did in our marrage . If any situation come in our life we will never give up . Fight eachother. You forgot your promise tae . You promise me you will never make me alone . If you forgot maybe but I'm not i will be er leave your side . If I'm die it's ok but I will never leave your side until my last breath . * He hugged her and said *
Tae : no y/n don't say like this . You don't know he is dangerous i don't wanna drag you in this matter . Common y/n understand me . Please I don't wanna lose you .
Y/n : no tae i will never go to India. I will leave here with you . I'm not afraid anyone . Don't worry I'm ok .
Tae : but y/n -...? * He was about to said something she just kissed on her lips . He little shock first but later he also kissed her . After sometime of good kiss they seprate and catch for breath . She kissed on his forehead and said .
Y/n : tae it's really late you don't think about anything you sleep well . * He noded his head and they lay on the bed on each sides .
ON THE OTHER SIDE
Guards : sir it's really late now you go and sleep . You have a meeting with Mr Jang tomorrow
En woo : you konw I'm not feel sleepy when my darling is sleeping with someone . And about the meeting you cancel that .
Guard : but sir if we cancel that it's will be a great lose for us * en woo laugh and said *
En woo : hahha is I'm your boss or you are my boss ? * Guard look his eyes down and said *
Guard : I'm really sorry sir . * En woo look at him in anger and said *
En woo : if you dare to speak anything against my dicission you will have head on your body . * Guard noded his head in scerard *
En woo : good that's my boy . So you go and cancel that meeting *
Guard ; yes sir . * He said this and was about to go en woo call said *
En woo : and one more prepare my car and suit for tomorrow . Beacuse tomorrow is a special day for me . You got it * his guards noded their head and said *
Guard : yes sir .
En woo look at the outside view of the city and sip his wine with a smirk and said
En woo : y/n get ready to be my bride I'm coming to take you from him .
___________________________________________________________
I hope guys you all like this ep
Comment your suggestion and opinions about this ep . Have a nice day to you all . And i will try best to complete this ff soon . Thank you for once again for you support guys .

Bye love you all
Take care. ☺️