GUESS ME DARLING

----------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY Mrs Kim and y/n is busy in kitchen they are talking random things and making brakefast

NEXT DAY
Mrs Kim and y/n is busy in kitchen they are talking random things and making brakefast . While they are talking they heard a sound of shoes heel . It's make y/n look at the direction and saw her handsome husband walking downstairs while looking his tablet . A smile formed on her lips but suddenly her eyes meet with him . Which make a smirk on his face . She try to hide her blushing cheek .

Taehyung sit in the chair mrs Kim take the brakefast and come to the dinning room

Taehyung sit in the chair mrs Kim take the brakefast and come to the dinning room . Y/n serve him the brakefast with a shy smile . He is enjoying his brakefast but suddenly he got a call he pick it up
Taehyung : yes I'm coming . You just starts i will come within 10 minits . * He said this then cut the call and get up from his chair he wash his hand y/n give him the towel he wipe it and said to her *
Taehyung : y/n i will be late little today . You eate your dinner and sleep if I become late ok . * She noded her head and said *
Y/n : don't worry tae mom is here you done your work fast and come home early if you can . Ok * he noded his head he grabbed her waist which make her fall on his chest he kissed her lips and said *
Taehyung : yes my queen . Take care yourself and our babies . I will call you when I get time .
He said this and take his coat from the couch then go outside with his assistant . She look at his car disappearing .
IN OFFICE
So many peoples in black suites are sitting on a conference hall to wait for someone .