YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGIN

___________________________________________________________NEXT DAY Y/N POV:

NEXT DAY Y/N POV:

___________________________________________________________NEXT DAY Y/N POV:

I open my eyes with a heavy headache . Everything is blur in my eyes . I look around and saw it's big bedroom with black walls and interior it's look so beautiful and at the same time scary too . I don't know how i come here suddenly i remember the yesterday incident . I look everywhere I get up from the bed and run towards the door but I fall on the floor . I feel like my leg wonded I look at my leg and saw a chain on my leg . I'm trying my best to unlock but suddenly I heard someone open the door i look at the direction and saw it's a women an old women . Look like she is the maid . She come towards me but i move backwards . She put the tray in her hand on the table and help me to get up from the floor . She make me sit on the bed but i shout at her .
Y/n : who are you ? Why are you locking me here ? I wanna go to my home . Leave me . * She didn't said anything Judy hear all . It's make y/n so angry and said agin *
Y/n : don't you hearing me ? Why are you standing like statue ? Said to me ? * Maid look at her then said with a little smile *
Maid : ma'am please calm down . Here I bring your food you eat this . And rest well sir told us to take care you . If you didn't eat he will scold us * y/n look at the women and said *
Y/n : i don't want anything . And told your sir leave me from.this scary cage . I don't wanna leave here . * She didn't said anything and go from their whole lock the door from outside * y/n run towards her but she agin fall on the floor *
Y/n : ahhh .... Why god ? Why ? I wanna see tae . I don't wanna stay here . * She cry hard on the floor *
ON THE OTHERSIDE

Taehyung is shouting to his bodyguards everyone present in the hall can see scerard on their face

Taehyung is shouting to his bodyguards everyone present in the hall can see scerard on their face .
Mr kim and Mrs Kim also their looking at their son's anger .
Taehyung : DONT YOU KNOW ANYONE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY ? * guards are shaking in his words *
Taehyung. : DONT YOU HAVE TOUNGE ? * he said this and take his gun from the table to shoot but he was about to do something before jk grab his hand and throw the gun and said *
Jk : hyung are you out of mind ? What are you doing ? * Taehyung look at him with full anger and said * .
Taehyung : THEN WHAT I WANNA DO ? BEACUSE OF THEIR SIMPLE MISTAKE I LOST MY Y/N . I DONT WHERE SHE IS ? WHO TAKE HER FROM HERE ? * Jk hugged tae and said while calm him *
Jk : i know hyung but look if you kill them it's not means we get noona back . This time we want to think to do something . * When he said that tae look his babies who crying hard in their parents hand . He go towards and pick his one babby from his mom hand and said to jk *
Taehyung : jk find what happened here yesterday . I want know who the mother fucker kidnapped her from my house . * Jk noded his head and take his guards from there with him *
Mr Kim come towards taehyung and said while touch his shoulder
Mr Kim : son i said to my friend about our y/n he is the best police officer in Soule he will help you to find her * taehyung look at his dad and said *
Taehyung : thank you dad . But don't tell this matter about to her family . You know they will scerard alot .
Mr Kim : i know dear don't worry we will find her soon . I know .
TIME SKIP NIGHT
Y/n is sleeping in floor beacuse of tiredness she cry alot . She didn't eat anything her food is cold their . Suddenly the door open a men come inside he look at her who is sleeping in floor he slowly close the door and come towards her sleeping figure he kneel infront of her figure and look at her with a care and love . He slowly move her hair strings from her face to make a clear view . But his fingers accidently touch her cheek .
Which make her open her eyes and saw he looking at her . She push him and get up from the floor and said .
Y/n ; w-who are you ? Why are you locking me here ? * He said to him with scerard . He get up from the floor and said while fixing his coat correctly . *
👤 : don't be scerard . I will never do anything to you . * She look at him and said *
Y/n : why you lock me here ? Who are you ? I wanna go please .
👤 : no y/n i lock you beacuse you run that's why . And you are my everything . You can't go from here . * He said while walk towards her *
She starts to move backwards while saying to him .
Y/n : don't come towards me . Stay away from me . " He stop in his way and said *
👤 : look I don't want you got sick . You eat something or else I'm not good with you * she look at him in anger and said *
Y/n ; i never eat anything . If i die it's ok but i will never eat anything i don't want . * She said to him little anger . He laugh at her words and said *
👤 : look.y/n I'm talking right you nicely . But don't think I will leave you . If you didn't eat anything you will see my bad side . So if you don't want you eat something and be good girl ok . * He said to her with a low voice . But it's make her more anger and she shout at him *
Y/n ; IF I DONT EAT WHAT WILL YOU DO.? DID YOU KILL ME ? THEN KILL . * her shouting make him more and he was about to said something before someone enters the room while calling his name .
?? : Enwoo !! * He look.at the person and it was his friend Jake . He look.at him and then look.at y/n . She is looking him with a shock like she heard something she can't accept . *
Enwoo ; Jake you.wait downstairs i will come their in 5 minutes . * He noded and go from their . Enwoo look at y/n and he was about to.said something she.said *
Y/n : i-is it true ?.* He look at her in confused*
Enwoo : what ?
Y/n : is it true that I heard ? You are the person who enwoo ? * He look at her with a little smirk and said *
Enwoo : yes babe I'm the person enwoo . What happened.? * But he was about to said something he feel a hard slap on his face . He look at the person and saw y/n is looking at him in anger *
Y/n ; you bastard . So beacuse of you taehyung make me to go from here . How dare you . * But she was about to slap him agin he grab her hand and said *.
Enwoo : so my think is not wrong . He really know that I come here . But it's ok now everything in my hand . * He said this with a smile. *
Y/n : it's your dream . You don't know.if he know he will kill you . I know you are doing this all for Jennie . But you don't know you are welcoming your death . * She said to him with a strong voice* .
Enwoo : hahha you are talking soo much it's ok i like it . But now you sleep you are so tired . * He said this but y/n was about to tell something he put a cloth on her nose it's make her fall on his arms. He pick her bridal style and make her lay on the bed . Then coverd her body touch blanket and kissed on her forehead then said *
Enwoo : YOU SLEEP TIGHT. YOU DONT WORRY YOU WILL NEVER SAW HIM AGIN IN YOUR LIFE . YOU WILL ONLY MINE .......
___________________________________________________________
Happy new year everyone .
I hope all are going good i try my best to complete ep . Please support me .
Love you all comment your suggestion about this ep . Bye bye ........