DON'T WORRY MY GIRL IM COMING 💓

NEXT DAY Y/n is serving food to enwoo and Clara

NEXT DAY
Y/n is serving food to enwoo and Clara . But suddenly enwoo got a call it's make him attent the call
Enwoo ; don't worry I'm coming . * End the call *
He get up from the chair and wash his hands y/n give him towel. He rub his hands on towel while saying her .
Enwoo : y/n i will come tomorrow home . I have done buisness things today . So you don't wait for me . * She noded her head and said *
Y/n : ok *she said this and was about to go but enwoo grabbed her through waist it's make her back touch his chest he slowly move towards her ears and wishper *
Enwoo ; don't trick on me . Be nice girl to me . Or else i will show you what I can do . *When he said that her heart starts to beat fast she get out from his grip and said while looking down *
Y/n : don't worry I'm not running from here * he smile at her and said *
Enwoo ; then good . * He said this and walk towards the living room when e enters he saw Clara playing with puppy . He walk towards her and pick her up on his hand then said
Enwoo ; babby today dad is not at home don't make your mamma sad . Ok " she noded with a smile . He kissed on her cheek and agin make her sit on the couch . He look.at y/n once and then go with his guards to outside .
TIME SKIP TO EVENNING
Y/n is sitting in living room while thinking hard . She want to escape from this golden cage . This the perfect time to escape from here . But how ? Here is full of his guards suddenly she got an idea . She look at Clara who playing with her toys . She pick her up on her lap and said to her
Y/n : Clara how much you love me ? * She look at her and said with a smile *
Clara : aloat(alot) * y/n smile at her and said *
Y/n : ok so can you help moma ? * She shake her head as yes * Clara can you tell me where is your dada hide momma's phone ? * She look at her some seconds and get out from her lap *
Y/n : Clara where are you going ?
Clara : come with me mamma * y/n follow her but suddenly her legs stop when she saw that it's his room . It's make her glup saliva . Clara grabbed her hand and make her inside his room * she walk towards his cupboard and take phone on her hand and said *
Clara : here mamma . * Y/n look at her in smile and take that phone on her hand she open her phone it's make taehyung wallpaper pops up . Clara look at her phone and said in surprise *
Clara : mamma who is this handsome uncle ? * When she said that her eyes filled with tears . Clara wipe her tears while saying *
Clara : what happened to you mamma ? Why are you crying ? Did you miss this uncle ? * Y/n hugged her and cry hard while said *
Y/n : yes Clara i miss him so much . * She tapped her with his cute little hand while comforting .
Clara : don't cry momma . I will said to dada he will find this uncle . * When she said that y/n look at her in shock and said *
Y/n ; noo don't said this to your dada . This is a secret on us ok * she think sometimes and said
Clara ; ok secret . * Y/n pick her on her hand and walk out from his room .
ON THE OTHER SIDE
Jimin is working on his laptop but suddenly he got a call from knowing number he look at the call and it's y/n . He pick up the phone quickly and say
Jimin ; y/n where are you ? How many times we call you ? Are you ok ? You know taehyung is missing you so much . But he didn't hear any reply from oposite side it's make him look at the phone and said
Jimin ; hello.? Y/n are you there ? Can you hear me ? * But suddenly he heard a sobbing sound it's make him so hurt
Y/n : j-jimin .....
Jimin ; yes y/n don't cry ok don't cry we are with you . Tell me first where are you . What happened to you ? Where you disappeared?
Y/n ; jimin please I wanna talk with taehyung I call him so many times but he is not attending . I want to see him .
Jimin : y/n taehyung is not ok . After your missing . Leave it first you tell where are you ?
Y/n : I'm at enwoo's mansion . Help me.from here i don't wanna leave here . It's making me breathless . Please * crying hard *
Jimin : what ? Wait did he do anything ? Then i will kill him . Don't worry y/n i we will take you from here .
Y/n : please hurry up I can't leave here anymore . Hello ?..... Hello ??
Jimin ; helo ? Y/n are you hearing me ? Y/n ? * Call end *
He get up from the office and go outside while taking his car key .
ON KIM MANSION
Jimin run inside the house while calling taehyung name loudly . Taehyung and other family members on his house come to leaving room .
Taehyung : what happened jimin ? Why are you screaming my name ?
Jimin : tae ... Y/n ... * Taehyung look.at him shock and said *
Taehyung : what ? Y/n ? Where ? Did you see her ? Where ? Tell me * he starts to ask him so many questions ..
Jimin : taehyung y/n call me . She said she call you so many times but you didn't attent her call .
Taehyung : what ? She called you ? Where is she ? Did she ok?
Jimin : at enwoo's mansion " when he said that taehyung beacome shock and said *
Taehyung : what ? Enwoo's mansion ?
Jimin : yes she is not ok . She said she wanna help us .
Taehyung ; jimin trace her phone and get the location . I will kill him to take her from me . * Jimin noded his head and go to outside while calling other members to trace every details *
Taehyung : don't worry y/n I'm coming to take you from him . Your tae tae is coming

--------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry dears for late updates I'm not in mood to upload that's why it's take time . I hope you all like this ep comment your suggestion and openion about this ep
Bye bye all
Take care
Love you ❣️