BEACUSE I HAVE ONLY RIGHTS ON HIM

Read this ep hear the above song ___________________________________________________________Taehyung take you to your shared bedroom with out making any voice he closed the door with his leg and slowly make you siton the bed

___________________________________________________________
Taehyung take you to your shared bedroom with out making any voice he closed the door with his leg and slowly make you siton the bed . You look at him with a blushed cheek he sit besides your side and make you look at him and said
Tae : y/n i love you * y/n look at him with a little smile and said *
Y/n : love you too * he hugged her and slowly caress her back . After sometime later he pull from her and took her hand slowly that make her look at him with a heavy breath he slowly give kiss to her hands . Tae come towards her face and slowly remove the earing from her ear slowly y/n looking down with her beating heart
He look at her eyes then to lips for permission y/n smile at him he take that as permission and slowly kiss her lips like a lollypop y/n also try to kiss him back . He stop his kiss and look at me then said

Tae : princess are you ready to carry my flesh and blood in your womb * y/n look at him with a smile face and said * Y/n : I'm ready tae * He said and started taking my clothes off my body

Y/n : I'm ready tae * He said and started taking my clothes off my body. He placed her on the bed while she was still in her under garments when he started stripping too. He leaned back on her and kissed her , grinding his hard member on her . She turned into a moaning mess while taehyung took all the time to mark her body, kiss it and caress them.
He unclipped her bra and threw them somewhere, he touched the ink that she had on the rib below her breast, He went down and kissed it and sucked it. He pushed her underwear to the side started rubbing her swollen nub. She arched her back at the Feeling of his cold fingers on her core and moaned when he inserted his finger in. He was teasing her while doing it ever so slowly, driving her crazy as she squirmed in his hold.
Y/n : t-taehyang * she moaned, pulling him close to her .
Tae : "Yes baby?"  She could tell he smirked on her skin even though she  had her eyes shut tightly.
Y/n : I want * he fastened his * you... pace ah..." *while his thumb started rubbing her swollen clit.
Tae : "What's the secret word baby girl?" he whispered on her lip and pecked them. I opened my eyes only to be met with his beautiful ones.
Y/n. : "I want you, please... Ah...ah..." I shut my eyes tightly again as he curled his fingers inside of me. He kissed me,
Tae : "Open your eyes baby" he said while taking his Fingers out. When I opened them. I was met with taehyung licking his fingers clean. A blush crept its way on my cheeks.
He slowly pulled my soaked panties and threw them, while I pulled his boxers down. He was huge, not that I didn't know but I was sure, I was going to be in pain due to the long time duration since we last had sex.

 He was huge, not that I didn't know but I was sure, I was going to be in pain due to the long time duration since we last had sex

Tae : "I'II slow on you baby. I know it's been really long" * He kissed me and placed his tip at my entrance. I arched my back at the sensation and pulled him closer to me. He slowly entered: taehyung kissed me again making me forget about the incoming pain. When he was completely inside, he stayed there until I adjusted to his hard member.
Y/n : "You can move" He pecked me and started moving in and out of me. His pace was slow but it reached the right places.
Y/n : "Faster t-tae- " I moaned into his neck,
Tae : "As you wish princess" he said and started moving faster.
AFTER SOMETIME LATER
Time passed and we were both a moaning mess. I had already had my orgasm bursting once but taehyung had no plans to stop what we were doing tonight. His pace was animalistic, his hands massaging and pinching my breasts, his hair stuck on his forehead as beads of sweat kept trailing down our bodies.  After one last hard thrust  taehyung filled his seeds on me and slowly pull out  He collapsed beside me, both of us gasping for air.
Taehyung leaned on my side and placed the hair that covered my face, behind my ear. He caressed my cheek and kissed me one last time.
Tae : "Y/n are you ok ? Is i go wide ? * She cupped his cheek and said *
Y/n : no you are slow and I'm ok now * tae kissed on her forehead and said *
Tae : y/n I'm going to paris for an event it's a quick updation * when he said that her smile drop but she said with a smile *
Y/n : oh when you go ? " He look at her and said "
Tae : Tomorrow morning 2;30 . But don't you have sad to leave me ? That I'm going for paris ? * Y/n look at him with a teary eyes and said *
Y/n ; it's ok tae i know you are a busy man and your armies are waiting for you their then how will I stop you to go to their ? * He hugged her tightly and said *
Tae : I love you baby" he said and pulled me close to him.
Y/n : "I love you too tae tae   " he smiled and kissed her forehead and pulled the cover over their sweaty bodies. Couples sleep on eachother embrace but they don't know what happened to their life tomarow a evil is entering their smooth and pure love .
ON THE OTHER SIDE

Four girls are sitting in a studio while they are practicing their new song for the event

Four girls are sitting in a studio while they are practicing their new song for the event . They are black pink . Suddenly Lisa said
Lisa : guys tomorrow exo and BTS also coming for the event I'm so exited to meet them * everyone said with a happy face but jenie is not look well that make jisoo said *
Jisoo : jenie are you still thinking about that rumor ? * She look at her and said *
Jenie : actually jisoo i don't know but ... I know it's a rumor but I-i like him so much * other members look at her in shock and said *
Lisa : what ? Jenie are you crazy ? Don't you know he don't like you beacuse you are not his ideal type and he don't want to marry a popular girl don't you know this all ?..... * Jenie look at them and said *
Jenie : guys why he can't love me I'm also good looking and celebrity . Why he can't marry me ? * Rose touch jenie shoulder and said *
Rose ; look jenie he will never saw you as his wife beacuse he saw you as his friend more than anything * jenie beacome anger and throw a glass on the floor it's make everyone shock she look everyone and said *
Jenie : his toxic armies are alredy editing pictures and rumor with us as a fun but you know guys . I want this fun as my real . * Everyone look at her in shock and said *
Everyone : what are you meaning jenie ? * She look at them with a smile and said *
Jenie : just watch guys how I'm going make him as mine * but next word of Lisa .make jenie anger too much *
Lisa : what you do if taehyung love someone and he didn't marry you ? * Jenie look at them with a angry eyes and shout *
Jenie : IF HE LOVE SOMETHING I WILL TAKE HER FROM HIS LIFE FOREVER . BEACUSE I HAVE ONLY RIGHTS ON HIM. * He said this with a little lagh *   
___________________________________________________________
Hello guys i hop you all like this ep
Comment your suggestion about this ep
Bye bye ......