I WILL CHALLANGE YOU

Here the above song it's give you feel

Here the above song it's give you feel .....
___________________________________________________________
MONTHS PASS
Y/n is working in school as a teacher after that incident taehyung go back to korea . He didn't contact with her y/n sign the divorce paper and sent to taehyung for his sign . But he didn't sign that . Today is a big program in their school a new school open day . Y/n get up from her bed hearing the alarm voice . She look at the watch it's so late she run towards her washroom for morning routine after the routine she come to her mirror side and starts to wear her earrings . Suddenly she got a call it's from mrs kim she attend the phone with a smile and said
Y/n ; good morning mom
Mrs Kim : good morning dear . Are you ready for the school ?
Y/n ; yahh mom I'm * she said with a smile *
Mrs Kim : all the best dear * y/n smile and said *
Y/n : thank you mom
Mrs Kim : ok then you get ready i will call you
back * y/n cut the call and look at the mirror taehyung parents don't know about the divorce paper they don't know anything what happened between our life these months while thinking her
eyes fall on the sindoor box she took a small
amount of Kum Kum and apply that on her middle
portion .
ON THE OTHER SIDE

Taehyung is sitting infront his other members a paper in his hand

Taehyung is sitting infront his other members a paper in his hand . Then namjoon said
Rm : tae what are you thinking ? * He look at his hyung and said *
Tae : hyung i don't know why she do this . Is i hurt her that much ? * Jin touch his shoulder and said *
Jin : tae as a women she accept so much dreams with you . But you broke her all dream and trust in that one night . Tae sometimes we take dicission as a wrong you also did same that's all . * Tae look.at his hyung and said *
Tae : hyung what i do then ? * He look at divorce paper infront of him . * Rm said to him *
Rm : tae i don't know if she love you after this problem . But if you want you can try once but this time also you fail leave her from your life * tae look at rm and said with a teary eyes *
Tae : what will I do if she didn't give me one chance to know my love . *Jin look at tae and said *
Jin : tae just believe in God everything will be fine * tae take a deep breath and get up from his couch and said *
Tae : hyung I'm going to India back * jimin look at him and said *
Jimin : tae are you sure ? * He look jimin and said*
Tae : I'm sure hyung I'm going back to India to get my princess with me . * He said this with a lot of love they can see in his eye *
Taehyung pack his bag and call mr Sharma then said
Taehyung : uncle I'm coming to India * when he said that mr Sharma become happy and said *
Mr Sharma : did you said this to y/n ? * But tae said *
Tae : no uncle don't tell that to her I'm thinking to give her a surprise
Mr Sharma : ok beta as your wish i will never tell this to her . When she saw you here she will shock and become happy too
Tae : yes uncle now I'm cutting the call we can talk later
TIME SKIP EVENING

 When she saw you here she will shock and become happy too Tae : yes uncle now I'm cutting the call we can talk later TIME SKIP EVENING

Y/n is sitting in the living room couch while checking the project of students . Mr Sharma is sitting in a chair infront of the house . He saw a big black car stop infront of his house he look at the car with a smile. A well handsome man step out from the car with his lauggagge mr Sharma go towards him and help him he dragged his lauggagge to inside the house .
Mr Sharma : how was your journey son ? * Taehyung remove his mask from his face and said with a deep breath *
Tae : finally uncle i breath properly .* His words make me Sharma laugh *
Mr Sharma : i know your situation . Anyway come mrs Sharma make so many dishes for you * he noded and walk inside . When he come inside mr Sharma said to y/n *
Mr Sharma : beta look who is here to see you * mr Sharma said y/n look at the person but she become shock to see him . Y/n think in mind
Y/n mind : what is he doing here ? Why he come back agin ? * But her thought brake hearing me Sharma voice and laugh *
Mr Sharma : look son y/n is so shock to see you ..... * But his smile stop when he saw the look of mrs Sharma then he said with a shaking voice*.
Mr Sharma : ah... Ah son i think you are so tierd you go and take rest after then we will eat the dinner ok * he noded his head and look at y/n then mrs Sharma said *
Mrs Sharma : y/n take him to your room * y/n noded her head but mrs Sharma said *
Mrs Sharma : beta i know you are little uncomfortable with this house but we will try to treat you well * but taehyung look.mrs Sharma and said *
Tae : no aunty it's ok. I'm ok with this . And if I'm not a famous I'm also like one of yours . * He said with a smile mrs Sharma noded her head and y/n take him to her room *

When taehyung enterd the room y/n close the door harshly that make tae look back and saw y/n look at him in confusion he didn't said anything and unpacking his bags

When taehyung enterd the room y/n close the door harshly that make tae look back and saw y/n look at him in confusion he didn't said anything and unpacking his bags . Y/n go towards him with angry and said
Y/n : what do you want ? Why did you come back agin in my life ? I told you that day we will never see then why you come back ? And i sent you the divo-...... * But she was about to complete her words he touch his point finger on her mouth and said *
Tae : 🤫...... * She look at him in wide eyes * you talking so much . I will give your all question answer but now i want to fresh up I'm so tierd . So please give me some time my dear wife *
But she become shock when she heard he call her wife it's make her face blush but she didn't show that . But taehyung saw that and said with a teasing tone
Tae : i like when you blush beacuse of me * he look at her with a smile * but y/n look at him and said *
Y/n : you did anything to can but don't think that i love you . You are nothing to me taehyung just remember that in your head you are nothing to me in my life mr Kim taehyung just a stranger ......*she said this and go from there *
While taehyung look at her disappearing figure and said with a deep breath *
Tae : TRY IT Y/N AS MUCH TO HIDE YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT ME . BUT I WILL CHALLENGE YOU . I WILL MAKE YOU MINE...........

___________________________________________________________
So i hope you all will like this ep please comment your suggestion about my ep .
I have request dont be a silent reader please 🥺

Bye bye ........