ABHI ??

Read this ep hear the above song it's give you so feel real just try once ___________________________________________________________NEXT DAY Couples are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms birds are chipping outside like a melody slightly th...

___________________________________________________________
NEXT DAY
Couples are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms birds are chipping outside like a melody slightly the curtain of the window move beacuse of the breeze that make sunlight raise falls on taehyung's eyes that make him open his eyes slowly but he feel something weight on his chest and saw his cute wife hugging him like a baby and sleeping peacefully but his hands are her back like he hugging her her back side is bare . Suddenly he starts to think about yesterday he don't know what happened yesterday . But suddenly his chain of thought brake when he heard the knock on the door . I starts to call y/n
Tae : y/n .... Get up * but she not opening her eyes and hugging him more tightly *
Tae : y/n ...... Get up someone knocking on the door
Y/N POOV
I'm sleeping so peacefully i didn't get this much comfy pillow it's make want to sleep more but i heard the someone is calling i don't know who the hell is disturbing my sleep but i heard the voice it's make get up and said
Y/n : Mr Kim ?...... * He look at her and said *
Tae ; y/n how many times i call you ? Anyway someone is knocking on the door * y/n look at the door and was about to go but tae grabbed her hand that make her look at him and he said *
Tae : wait ..... * He said and walk towards her then slowly move her hair from her back and tied her blouse securely then he says *
Tae : now go ...... * Y/n fix her saree and go towards the door then open it but suddenly some one hugged her tightly . Taehyung look at the scen infront of him with a jealousy expression but suddenly he heard *
Y/n : ohh my god abhi ??....... * Y/n pulled the hugg and said with a smile *
Abhi : yes my dear girl * he said with a smile *
Y/n : why don't you tell me that you coming * she said while pulling the hug abhi look at her and said *
Abhi : why don't you love my surprise * y/n look at him and said with a smile *
Y/n : it's not like that i love it . A-... * But she was about to said something they heard a throat clearing sound that make abhi look at the owner and look y/n then said with a teasing smile *
Abhi ; y/n is this your hot handsome husband * abhi's words make taehyung and y/n blush then y/n look abhi and said*
Y/n : abhi i will indroduce him later but now i want to fresh up * abhi nod his head and go to downstairs . Then she turn around taehyung pushed her on the wall his sudden action make y/n breath uneven he look at her eyes deeply and said *
Tae : how dare you to hugg him infront of me ? * Y/n look at him in wide eyes and said *
Y/n : Mr Kim he is my cousin and i will hugg everyone i like and who are you to said me ? * She said with little anger but taehyung grabbed her waist and pull her towards him then said *
Tae : don't forgot that I'm your husband and you have any rights to hugged an another guy or boys . Beacuse you are mine . Your hug your kiss your body all are only belongs to me . Don't forgot that in your mind . If you forgot i will make you remember * he said this to her with a little anger like an order but y/n is so stubborn so she look at his eyes and said with a same range *
Y/n : what will you do ? Huh ? If you can you d-..... * But she was about to complete her words he kissed on her lips her eyes wide like a balloon she starts to push him but he pinned her both hand on wall and deep his kiss . After sometime of kissing he leave her lips and said with a smirk
Tae : now you understand what can I do ? * She look at him with a glare but he close towards her cheek then softly bite their that make she closed her eyes beacuse of little pain . Then he move back and said
Tae : don't look at me like this it's make me hard to controlling darling * he said with a teasing and go to the washroom *
She look at him with an angry look and said while gritting her teeth .
Y/n : yahh Kim taehyung i will kill you * but she heard the voice of his from bathroom *
Tae : I'm happy to dead with my wife hand *while laughing she didn't anything *
AFTER SOMETIME LATER
Y/n come to down stairs and saw everyone is sitting in the dinning room She go towards them and said with a smile

Y/n : good morning everyone * all look at her with a smile and said * All : good morning * she smile at all suddenly jk said to taehyung with a sad face *Jk ; hyung you didn't indroduce as to noona why ? * Taehyung look at everyone and jimin also ...

All : good morning * she smile at all suddenly jk said to taehyung with a sad face *
Jk ; hyung you didn't indroduce as to noona why ? * Taehyung look at everyone and jimin also said like this *
Jimin : yahh taehyung you are so cruel * he look everyone and said *
Tae : I'm really sorry guys for that i can't get time to indroduce her to you all * he said this then rm said *
Rm : it's ok now we will indroduce ourself to her * he said this and everyone starts to indroduce *
Jin : hello y/n I'm Kim seok-jin if you want you can call me brother or oppa *y/n smile at him and said *
Y/n : ok oppa *then rm indroduce *
Rm ; hello y/n I'm Kim namjoon you can call me same as jin * she noded her head with a smile
Suga : hi y/n I'm min yoongi you can call me same as jin hyung *she smile at him *
Jhope : hi ... I'm your hope you are my hope I'm jhope * she smile at his words then he said * y/n you can call me same as suga * she smile *
Jimin : hello beautiful I'm jimin . You can call me what you want * but his sugar talks making someone so burning jk saw this and said *
Jk : jimin hyung i think something burning * everyone look at jk and saw taehyung is looking jimin in burning yes * jimin look taehyung with a nervous smile and said *
Jimin : a-ah actually I'm saying that y-y/n you can call me jimin *he look tae and said * I'm i right taehyung ? * He didn't said anything then jk said *
Jk : leave it by the way noona I'm jk ... I mean Jeon junkook *with a bunny smile * y/n also smile at him then he said * noona you look so beautiful in this purple colour * y/n blushed at his comment and said *
Y/n : thank you jk- soory i mean junkook
Y/N LOOK

 I mean Jeon junkook *with a bunny smile * y/n also smile at him then he said * noona you look so beautiful in this purple colour * y/n blushed at his comment and said * Y/n : thank you jk- soory i mean junkook Y/N LOOK

Junkook look at her with a smile and saw about to said something tae talk between
Tae : y/n give me that water jug * she noded and pick that water jug but suddenly Mrs Sharma said
Mrs Sharma : oh my god y/niee ..... * Y/n look at her with a shock expression and said *
Y/n : what happened mom ? * Mrs Sharma co e towards her and make her turn back then said *
Mrs Sharma : oh my god how happens this ? * Y/n don't know what her mother saying *
Y/n : mom what are you saying i don't know please tell clearly *
Mrs Sharma : y/n who bite your back * when she said that y/n over her bare back with her hair but taehyung starts to chock his food it's make others look at him then abhi said *
Y/N BACK NECK

 * Y/n look at her with a shock expression and said *Y/n : what happened mom ? * Mrs Sharma co e towards her and make her turn back then said *Mrs Sharma : oh my god how happens this ? * Y/n don't know what her mother saying * Y/n : mom what are y...

Abhi : badi maa i think this thief on our ship * when he said that everyone look taehyung that make him look down and said *
Tae : why are you all looking me like this i didn't do anything * then mr Sharma said with a little smile and said *
Mr Sharma : don't taese my son in law and quick everyone finish brake fast ok * they all noded and continue their brakefast with a little chat .

___________________________________________________________
HELLO GUYS I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT THIS EP
COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTION ABOUT THE STORY
BYE BYE.......