PERIOD CRAMPS

Read this ep hear the above song ___________________________________________________________MONTHS PASS Y/n is staying in taehyung house with his parents but tae is not with them he is on his work so he want to go more places for his concert and o...

___________________________________________________________
MONTHS PASS
Y/n is staying in taehyung house with his parents but tae is not with them he is on his work so he want to go more places for his concert and other work stuffs . Y/n is sitting in their shared bedroom while eun jin come to her room while knock that make y/n look at her and said

Y/n : oh eun-jin come * eun-jin come towards her and said with a smile * Eun-jin : Nona what are you doing here alone ? * Y/n look at her and said * Y/n : nothing I'm just sitting here * eun-jin hold y/n hand and said * Eun-jin : noona are you sti...

Eun-jin : Nona what are you doing here alone ? * Y/n look at her and said *
Y/n : nothing I'm just sitting here * eun-jin hold y/n hand and said *
Eun-jin : noona are you still missing oppa * she look at her with a small smile and said *
Y/n : ofcourse I'm missing but i know he have so many work it's ok * eun-jin look at her and said *
Eun-jin : Anyway noona i want to taste your Indian food if you can please make me something please I'm hungry * y/n noded her head and they go to downstairs *
TIME SKIP TO EVENING

Y/n : oh eun-jin come * eun-jin come towards her and said with a smile * Eun-jin : Nona what are you doing here alone ? * Y/n look at her and said * Y/n : nothing I'm just sitting here * eun-jin hold y/n hand and said * Eun-jin : noona are you sti...

Y/n is helping mrs kim in the kitchen for preparing dinner but suddenly y/n feel pain in her abdomen she wash her hand and go to upstairs she look the calender and she is right it's her period month . She pick her dress and go to washroom for shower after she done come to bedroom and lay on bed her period cramps starts to hut her . Mrs Kim come to her and saw her laying in bed she come towards her and said
Mrs Kim ; oh y/niee what happened to you ? * She starts to check her temperature but it's all normal *
Y/n : mom I'm fine * she said with her weak voice but mrs kim said *
Mrs Kim : no no you are not fine tell me what happened to you ? *Y/n slowly get up from the bed mrs kim help her to wake up she rest her head on the headboard and said *
Y/n : mom I'm fine don't worry it's a stomach pain my menstrual cycle is on going that's why * mrs kim said with a panick *
Mrs Kim : ok but if the pain increasing just call me I will call our family doctor * y/n noded her head then mrs kim help her to lay on bed and said*
Mrs Kim : ok you take rest if you want anything just call me * she noded and mrs kim kissed her forehead and go to downstairs *
TIME SKIP MIDNIGHT
Y/n is not feeling well her cramps is hunting her she coverd the blanket oh her face and starts to cry hard