I CAN FEELING YOUR PRESENCE

NEXT DAY Enwoo come home early but he feels like someone come inside his room when he is not at home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

NEXT DAY
Enwoo come home early but he feels like someone come inside his room when he is not at home . He open his cupboard and take his pijama then go to washroom for shower .
TIME SKIP
After the shower he come to room while rubbing his hair . But suddenly he got a call he pick up the call .
Enwoo : what happened. ? * Opposite side from his phone person said *
Guard : sir they said to sent that copies of agreement .
Enwoo ; just wait i will sent that . * Call end *
He open the first drawer and take the file then take the pic of that copies and sent to them . After sent he put that files back on the drawer but something is missing .
Enwoo : where is y/n phone ? * He starts to check everywhere . But he didn't got it's make him anger he through his towel on the bed and walk outside his room while calling y/n name .
MEANWHILE
Y/n is helping clara for sleep. she is telling her story .
Clara : what happened to that princess mom ? Did that prince take her from that beast ? * Y/n smile at her little question and tell the balance story to her *
Y/n ; no dear that prince is serching for her . But soon he saw her and help her from that beast * Clara is hearing y/n story curiously.*
Clara ; mamma that beast is bad . I want that princess meet her prince and leave a happy life with her babies . * When she said that y/n said in her mind *
Y/n's mind ; I'm also wishing that . * But suddenly they heard a loud voice on the door it's make y/n and Clara flinch . They look at the person and saw it's enwoo . Clara flinch and hide behind y/n she hugged her while gulping her saliva . He walk towards her with anger
Y/n : en-enwoo w-what happened ? * He look at her in anger and shout at her *
Enwoo : WHO SAID YOU TO WALK INSIDE MY ROOM ? * she look.at him in shock . *
Y/n : E-Enwoo it's Clara run to your room so i just follow to her I'm so-.... * But he grabbed her neck tightly with his hand it's make her starts to struggle on his. grip Clara try to make enwoo's hand relise from y/n .
Clara : dadda leave mamma . She will hurt
But enwoo not hearing her little sobbings and begging .
Clara : dada . Pleach ... * Enwoo look at y/n eyes and said with a smirk *
Enwoo ; don't act infront of me y/n i know you got that phone . You didn't hear my warning . Now you bare the consequences . * He said this and lift her up on his shoulder . Y/n try to get out from. His grip but he didn't *
Y/n ; leave me . I'm sorry please * he didn't hear anything and get out from her room and go to her room while taking with y/n .
When he reach the bedroom he throw her on the bed and close the door . She starts to run from that room. But he agin throw her and lay up on her body .
Y/n ; enwoo p-please don't do anything . I'm sorry please forgive me . Don't touch me ..* she starts bend infront of him while folding her palam . * He laugh at her and said scarcity *
Enwoo ; really ? Hahha no y/n this time not . I give you so many times to get out from your past . But you didn't . Now it's time to get you out from that .
Y/n : no. Noo please don't do anything . I don't wanna leave with you . Leave me .
He didn't said anything and starts to kiss her . She try to push him but he didn't . But he didn't leave her . He push her on the bed and starts kiss her she is trying her best to stop him . But he is so strong beacuse of that she can't stoping him but . He is kissing her with full of lust and angry she look oposite side of her bed there is a flower vase on the nightstand she try to reach her hand towards their to take that and hit on his head forcely it's make him fall from her top she take that oppertunity and run from that room .
She run downstairs but his guards circle her she look around to and saw an another vase she pick that on her hand and said
Y/n ; i will throw this if anyone dare to come towards me * guards are trying to coming towards her but she is not allowing them *
Guard ; look ma'am please keep that vase on the table .
Y/n : no i will never move from me or else i will hit this with you all . * Suddenly she saw enwoo coming from upstairs while touching his head clearly she can see he is so angry .*
She have no time someone.come towards her suddenly she throw the vase on their side it's make everyone move back she take this opportunity and run from that house .
Enwoo ; Yahhh GO.AND TAKE HER TO ME ..... * he said with alot anger *
ON THE OTHER SIDE
Teahyung and jimin reach in Landon yesterday night . But they don't know where is he exactly take her . They are serching her everywhere
Jimin : tae trust in god we will meet y/n soon .
Tae : i don't know jimin I'm really wanna see her i miss her that much .
Jimin : i know tae don't worry .
ÀT THE SAME TIME
Y/n is running through the road enwoo's guards are serching her too . Her feets are paining alot beacuse of the running suddenly her feet kick on rock it's make her fall down on the road . She get up from the road and strates to run but her sandle crushed it's make her hard to run di she throw her and sandles and agin run .

Suddenly taehyung car stop on the road it's make her look at jimin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Suddenly taehyung car stop on the road it's make her look at jimin . He ask to the driver
Jimin : driver what happened to the car why it's so slow ?
Driver : sir trafic block making our journey little difficult .
Taehyung : jimin when this traffic jam clear
Jimin : tae please be some patience .
Teahyung : idk it's so fucking ..........
AUTHOR POV
Im running through this for past Hours I'm so tired also she look everywhere and saw enwoo's guards not following her anymore so she think to take some rest on the bus stand .
She sit on a bench her feets are hurting she slowly look at her feet and saw it's wound beacuse of the running .
At the same time taehyung's car also come infront of her beacuse of the traffic but they didn't seeing each other .
Y/n : how will I escape from here . I can't run away from him anymore he will catch me any way .
Taehyung ; y/n where will I serch you i don't know but my heart saying you are around me . But where y/n where ? Why can't I see you . * He thinks this in his mind while turn his head towards the bus stand .
But their unluck a bus block their view eachother .
Taehyung : y/n why i feeling your presence here ? Is you here ? ..................
Y/n : taehyung why my heart saying that you are here ? I can feeling your presence .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really sorry guys to make everyone wait . Please forgive me for that I'm trying my best to uploading episode but sometimes i can't doing that beacuse of my lazyness and words .
Next episode i will upload soon .
Comment your suggestion and support me and please share and help me .
And all of you thank you so much beacuse of your love and support we completed 500 family now please i wishing your support agin and help me to reach our family more than 500 .
Love you all ...............