T W O

⚠️smut warning!⚠️

It was now dinner time and I had unpacked my bags earlier. I had my own dorm because my father had ordered Snape to convince Dumbledore to give me and my brothers our own rooms. It was rather small but had an en-suite with a walk in shower which was nice.

I was sitting next to pansy Parkinson and Arabel Laverock my two best friends. I was across from Draco, Mattheo, Logan and Theo while pansy was next to Blaise and Arabel next to Tom. We were all chatting about our summers and how pansys family had gone on holiday to Greece and Arabels to Mexico as she was half Mexican and her grandparents lived there. Blaise was talking to my brothers and Draco about how he been practicing a spell to show them but I wasn't really paying much attention. My mind was full and yet I could feel peoples gaze on me but I was used to it by now. One of those people was Draco malfoy but every time I looked he fixed his gaze somewhere else.
I didn't eat much. Didn't feel like eating so I exscused myself up to my dorm giving Theo a hinting wink. As I left I caught the eye of a couple Slytherins and gryffindors staring at me so I just gave them a sarcastic smile and carried on my way.

I sat on my bed with my black silk bedsheets staring at the photos of me and my friends on my wall when I heard a nock at my door and shortly after Theo let himself in.
"Hello gorgeous" he said with a smirk walking closer to me,
"Hey" I said as he began kissing my neck
I lifted his head up taking his jumper off and began unbuttoning his shirt he reached for mine and did the same until I was left in my black lace bra I stood up slipping my skirt off and he took his trousers and boxers off revealing his hard dick, he unclipped my bra and threw me onto my bed pulling my panties down as he climbed on top of me, he grabbed his wand off my nightstand casting a contraceptive charm causing my stomach to glow a blush rose, he didn't hesitate to slam into me causing me to let out a loud moan but as he continued I managed to control my self and keep 'quiet'. He finished inside me and I got up to go pee and when I came out he was already dressed, I began dressing myself when he started speaking, " it's always a pleasure y/n but I need to get back or Blaise and Mattheo will wonder where I've gone" "yes yes go we wouldn't want them finding out now would we?" I said as I did up my bra. " absolutely not" he chucked as he left. I continued dressing and lay on my bed where I drifted of to sleep after a stressful day.

A/N I know this one's short as well sorry the next will be longer

Kisses! <3