N I N E

⚠️

He didn't open the door but where else could he be so I unlocked the door with an 'alohamora' charm and came in, I instantly regretted it, I felt like my heart had just been ripped out of my chest and shattered.
Draco was fucking Astoria greengrass in his bed.
I was so fucking fuming I got my wand out hexed his ass onto the floor I didn't even care that they were both completely naked I walked straight up to that bed and punched her flat in the face. Fucking bitch. She grabbed her nose where I punched her so I took that opportunity to go and kick Draco whilst he was on the floor, but I couldn't take it anymore I ran out of there before either of them could see I was crying and went straight into my dorm slamming the door and sliding down the back of it. I locked the door and went into my bathroom I wanted to c^t so bad but I held myself back for my baby's sake, Dracos baby...
Someone was knocking on the door but I had no clue who it was so I shouted "piss off" " y/n let me in right now it's your brother you haven't seen for over a month!?" Shit i forgot Mattheo and Tom are back from suspension, I couldn't tell them what was wrong or they'd be suspended again and I needed them right now, "one sec" I croaked as I went to my mirror to try and cover the fact that I was crying.

I opened the door and he immediately hugged me, another damn hug, "what took you so long to answer your door?" He demanded "uh I was doing something" " oh yeah like what missy you haven't even been back 2 hours" he chuckled, I was about to tell him, I needed to tell him, I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside and casted a 'muffilato' charm so that we weren't overheard. "What's going on" he questioned
"I'm pregnant with dracos baby" "wait what! I'm going to kill him" "wait I'm not finished" he turned back to face me " the reason I didn't answer the door straight away is because I was crying, because I had just walked in on Draco fucking Astoria greengrass when I went to tell him about the baby" "now I am going to kill him" his eyes filled with rage like last time " wait Mattheo please don't and don't tell anyone either, I don't want you getting suspended again I need you right now" he scoffed and rolled his eyes"fine but only because you said you need me" "also I'm  keeping the baby with or without Draco" "that's ok I support you no matter what and will be a good uncle to little one" "thank you" "who else knows about this?" "Logan and Arabel" "ok keep it quiet for know until you come up with a plan to tell people" " that's what I was planning on doing" "wait here il be back I'm going to get something" before I could stop him he was gone. I changed into nice pyjamas and curled up on my bed, I must be nearly 3 months pregnant by know if I think about it so if it's October now I should have the baby around beginning of June, great heavily pregnant in summer, ugh. I heard my door open and Mattheo came back with Logan and Arabel. "You two can probably guess what this is about"Mattheo began they both nodded and looked at me, " so what are you guys thoughts on the situation" "well firstly I want to know if you've told Draco?" "Il let Draco  you about our interaction earlier" I scoffed
"Well I think you should tell Madame pomfrey so she can do scans and checks for you"-Logan "I actually agree with Logan" "ok when do we tell her"-Arabel "right now"-Mattheo "now?" "She won't be busy now it's the first day" "fair point let's go" I said.
We walked into the common room with practically the whole Slytherin house in there and I was in my shitty pjs with hardly any makeup still on.
They walked with me to the infirmary and Logan went and got Madame promfrey, "excuse me Madame pomfrey we have a situation for you"-Logan "oh yes what is it dear" "it's my sister" Mattheo answered, "what seems to be the problem dear?" "I-I um I'm pregnant..." I mumbled out "oh lord, ok do you think you know how far along you are dear?" "I think about 3 months" I said "no matter I can scan you now and check and also give the baby a check while I'm here, but I'm afraid I must ask 2 of you to leave" "il go" -Logan "il go as well you need your family y/n"-Arabel "let us know how it goes tho ok?" -Logan "ok"
Madame pomfrey lead me over to a bed which I climbed onto with Mattheos help and he sat in the chair beside me. She lifted my top and put the cold gel onto my abdomen, I held onto Mattheos hand as I was nervous, she came over with the wand and began to look at the baby, I couldn't see the screen laying down but Mattheo could, "right miss y/n it looks like your almost 4 months  pregnant actually, and apart from that baby looks healthy, about the size of a pear" she turned the screen so I could see, I instantly fell in love with the little human I found myself smiling at the screen, "would you like a photograph of the baby"
"Yes please" she printed out a scan photo for me and I handed it to Mattheo to look after. "Right miss y/n I want to see you here every 2 weeks same time same day as today ok" " ok" "for now you may go"
Mattheo helped me up and gave me my photo which I clutched onto tightly. He took me back to my dorm and got me settled into bed, "thank you Mattheo your the best brother in the world, don't tell Tom that tho" he smiled "goodnight y/n" he left closing the door quietly and I drifted off to sleep dreaming of my baby.