F I V E

⚠️SH⚠️

I woke up in an excellent mood as I had kissed Draco malfoy yesterday after the party. I got ready all happy did my makeup, hair and got dressed.

I was walking to the great hall for breakfast and I could see my friends and Draco at the table. Draco looked over to me and smiled and I was too until I felt a hand slap and crap by ass, "great party last night fitty" the voice gave me shivers, it was seamus finnigan. I felt my heart stop and my smile instantly faded as he winked at me walking over to the gryffindor table all 'innocent'. I would go and go off at him but I didn't want the whole school to know what he did and think I was weak. So instead I turned round and ran as fast as I could back to my dorm where I started sobbing uncontrollably, I though I was past all the crying but obviously not. I went into my bathroom and grabbed my kn1fe out the drawer and started c^tting until my arms were burning. It went through onto my shirt so I put my jumper on to hide it for now. I went and sat on my bed staring at my wall until I heard footsteps, and my door slowly opened, it was Draco. "Y/n I saw what happened, I'm so sorry that happened to you" he sat on my bed next to me "draco you can't be here I don't want you to see me like this"  "y/n I've seen you in a worse state and I would never judge you, you have like some magical affect on where I just want to fall at your feet" my teary eyes met his beautiful grey ones and he pulled me in for a long hug, he always knew how to comfort me.

Back at the slytherin table

"Where did Draco go" Mattheo asked the rest of the group. " I saw him go after y/n after she left the hall" Blaise answered "what when?" Mattheo asked "about 10 minutes ago" Blaise shrugged.
Mattheo got up and left to come and find me.

Y/n's dorm

I heard someone coming up to the door and knock so I let go of Draco quickly and opened the door. Mattheo came straight in and looked at Draco "y/n what's wrong Blaise said you left the hall before you even came in?" " it's noting" " it's obviously not your crying" " no Mattheo please leave it" I tried walking away to the bathroom but he grabbed my wrist and I flinched in pain. Both their eyes landed on me, "y/n..." Draco said " y/n don't tell me that's what I think it is.." Mattheo said all worried. I just started crying again and wrapped my arms around my brothers waist and he wrapped his around mine. "Shh shh it's ok it's ok I won't let anything happen to you" he said comfortingly. " will you tell me what's wrong?" I was hesitant at first but I sat down next to Draco again and told Mattheo everything I knew he wouldn't tell anyone I trusted him and Draco. Once I was finished his eyes filled with rage and his fists tightened, " thank you for helping her Draco but I need to go do something" he opened the door to reveal Tom listening in, " i - I'm sorry y/n I couldn't help myself but I too have to go with Mattheo" my two brothers rushed off to the great hall and me and Draco followed after them. We got there just as they pulled seamus from his seat and began absolutely annihilating him until Dumbledore ripped them off him with magic and inquired as to why they were doing it, neither of them said a word and I was so greatful they were keeping my secret.

Both my brothers had been suspended for a month and were forced to return to Malfoy manor for that period of time. The whole hall was talking about what had happened and seamus was unfortunately taken to the hospital wing. Wanker. And Draco took me back up to my room where he lay on my bed with me stroking my hair until I sat up and placed a soft kiss on his lips "thank you Draco" " always darling" I placed my head on his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up an hour and a half later still on Draco who was still awake. " hi" he said softy  I smiled at him and gave him a long kiss.

A/n Sorry very short chapter again I promise it gets better as it keeps going!!

Kisses <3